• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg gurl did you see his butt?

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    So, do you "check out" other guys/girls/whatever your attracted to?

And for those who are currently in a relationship, do you get angry or jealous if your boyfriend/girlfriend looks at them the wrong way? n_n;

kgo

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    HAHAHAHA....

Yes I tend to look at girls butts sometimes (Sorry my lord for I have made a mortal lie) since I am not in a relationship yet. I know it's kinda wrong, but please don't tell me girls don't tend to look at guy's butts as well.

But I'm not stupid enough to base a girl on the size of her butt, that is just kind of... well... stupid.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Of course someone of my age, gender, and sexuality would take a sneaky glance over at someone of the opposite sex's butt. I do myself, and I don't see any wrong in it (as long as I don't try anything). People look at other people to obtain information, discover what they themselves like, and for other reasons.

Of course, if you do that constantly, it can lead to very awkward scenes and/or get you in trouble with the law.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday

And for those who are currently in a relationship, do you get angry or jealous if your boyfriend/girlfriend looks at them the wrong way? n_n;

I swear to God if you're doing this IT'S OVER
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I look at me some bootay...well, my darling's bootay. I hate when they look at others, though. I used to not get jealous, but some things happened where I lost my last significant to another person that I didn't find to be a threat. So I get jealous very easily now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If a chick is wearing something revealing or that's obviously meant to attract attention, yeah, I'll check her out. Same with guys, I guess, though you don't run into that nearly as much. XD; I'm probably not as discreet about it as I should be because I don't pay attention to what I'm doing enough. :P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I'd assume most people do. I mean, everyone gets a little anxious every now and then.

I do. \o/ Though only if I find the person attractive. D8

And as for the other question, I don't have a significant other. If I did I wouldn't really care at all. I'd do the same as long as it was okay with them.

Bay

Years
    I check both sexes' butt and sneak a grin inside my mind. :P If I have a significant other, I won't mind. It's not a huge deal (yet XD ).

Funny. I have one friend write in my yearbook that I have a nice butt. XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I look at buts all day. Opposite and same gender.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Just butt, or is it everything that a person consists of? - Don't take this the wrong way though, XD...

I'm normally a guy who likes to carefully see everything that can be seen anyways... - and again, don't take this the wrong way...
    And in terms of just looks, I'll look at any gender for purposes of admiration of that look. For the same gender, I'll look at them for an addition to my thoughts of what looks good on my own gender's side so that I can try something like that.

And as for butts... I have my own fetishes, lol... But only for the opposite gender, because I'm straight...
    If that makes someone state me as somewhat of a pervert, then I can correct people with new concepts of my own, because I disagree with such comments.

Years
    Yes.
    It is a normal human reaction to look at someone when they are walking past.

And I am not bothered if I am in a relationship.
    Normally, I will have built up some sort of trust to know that it doesn't mean anything.

I have said to my previous girlfriends that 'X' girl is hot. And she has said that 'Y' boy is attractive. No biggy.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Damn right do I check out hot boys.. Especially the ones I like in my year :3
    It's a discreet action that must be done subtly so as not to give yourself away. It's more important not to get caught if you're not straight.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I look at everyone's butt. XD If they have a cute butt, I'll look longer. XP

I also look at chest sizes. . But you didn't hear me say that. =3​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I check guys out all of the time, lol. >_> Sometimes they catch me staring, too. I usually just smile really big and wave...

Same here Audy ;d

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I look at guys and naturally judge them, I'm sure my boyfriend does too.

Doesn't mean I'd do anything or flirt with any of them.

Back