• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! Gym Stuff..

Yoru Ryu

Nutricious information
    Years
    Oh! More comments? Hehe, thanks -^^-

Phantom_Bugsy said:
    ...:0 Would there by any chance be a Brawly or a Will or a Morty or maybe even a Todd in pretty nightwear? :D Cause....cause....heeheehee. <3

You should know i have plenty of William stuff XD And one Brawly thing but they're not in their PJ's... no Todd though... he doesn't really interest me much.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Now watch the wonderous PhotoBucket mess up the picture!

Watch!

Ah, hell. Here's a Clair >_>

OMG! Gym Stuff..

I know, i know. I suck and so does this. At least i like her eyes. God i love colouring faces though! Really do ^.^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Clair^^yes!Finally!It looks ultra good!I say that cuz it is and because Clair is like my favorite johto gym leader(besides Whitney,but meh,I like Clair a wincy bit better)

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    WOW!!!!^^ LOVE HOW YOU DID CLAIR AND WES AND SILVER!!!!^^ I could really tell that you like coloring in the faces!!!^^ Wonder what would be next??^^

Yoru Ryu

Nutricious information
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Oh I hate to ask you this but could you do a Clair plushie like the ones you were doing on sppf?

They're Dolls actually... and i doubt it. I'm having trouble with the current requests (ruddy FMA Obsession >.<) If i knew a couple people wanted some here, though, i'd make a thread but... eh.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

'nother.

I think i have too many favourites to be honest ??

Anyhoo, this be from mah DA account... i just have too much Artist's Block to really think of anything else to do *sigh*

BG's suck too...

OMG! Gym Stuff..

... Thank God i can draw better than this on the computer now XD

Years
    Haia Yoru!

Bugsy looks so kawaii there. What it looks like to me is that Scyther finds something amuzing, but Bugsy is all like 'Yeah...whatever' o.o

Anyways, I love your style of art (and dolls o.o)...they look Chibified, but...not...(makes no sense what so ever but...I know what I'm talking about)

Clair also looks awesome, I love the shadding here very much, it's very well done along with her expression.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work, Yoru ^___^

EDIT: o.o Another one!

XD (<3 this one). I adore their expressions! Though I do wounder what Kamon is so angry about x_x Anyways, again awesome work ^_-

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Hiya,Yoru!!Long time no see you,and now I notice you started an Art Thread!(I obviously get in without even think it twice...^^;)
    I saw that piccie at your DA accpount,tooo cooooool!!XD
    What you'll do next,Yoru?
    (Maybe I would like a Matsuba one,but I cxan clearly undertsnad your desesperation for the Dolls thingy at Serebii...It must be kinda hard to keep something like that going...:confused: )

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yoru Ryu said:
    OMG! Gym Stuff..

... Thank God i can draw better than this on the computer now XD

*___* OMFG,it's Suku-san(that's what i call Silver XDDDD)He looks totally caliente in this pic *__*It's so hawt...my heart has bursten into flames*__*
    XDDDD Wataru looks...hilarious XDDD

This is aweseome,and I mean really aweseom dude!Keep it up!*__*Suku-san pics make me drool...

Green Blink

Banned
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Very VERY well done. I like this alot even though Bugsy is a pain in my side. >.> Least favorite Gym leader.

Why? He's easy. And I can pwn you with my three headed Charizard. JK, that's only in Japan. That. You. Can. Have. That.

I can be a **** to you, and I won't get in trouble for it! WooooooH!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    lol back away from silver before he rips someones head off xD

Wataru is like "..." why not do Mikuri? ^^
    LOL,he would never do that.
    *reaches out*
    Dat's a good boy!I'm your official stalker
    *bites hand*
    DX Owwwyy...*and he looked so innocent XDDD*

Hmmm..that's be an aweseom idea.Mikuri would be a nice addition =)

Years
    Awesome drawings. They're all colored in great, and look realistic. Bugsy's facial expression is freaking me out... o.o Ooo, Clair looks hot in that... *gets hit with a brick* :dead: Well anyway, awesome drawings, I give them all 10/10.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Silver looks weird, but then, all non-dragons are unfixably and utterly weird. *brick'd*

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    Ahhh, such beatiful artworks. Artworks like these that make people like me feel amazed. Indeed, good things are meant to be praised, your stuff is one of these good things. Congratulations on your artwork.=)

Back