• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG I AM SO BORED!

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Boredom for me results in uh, doing the first silly idea that springs to mind. Literally, it could be anything. Perhaps I'd strike up conversation with someone I hadn't talked to in a while/ever? Perhaps I'd get interested in gauging how people react to things? I'd say that people are my cure all to boredom; though I'm more likely to be content just doing something relatively antisocial but mentally stimulating a lot of the time!

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Often I sing when I'm bored. I've got a gigantic backlog of games and anime though so I rarely get bored. Also I call people on skype and bother them.

Years
    - Browse my usual websites (Facebook, Twitter, PC, others).
    - Write, or read my writing to feebly attempt to edit (but don't).
    - Play some video games.

If I'm really, really, really bored, I'll clean the house. :O

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I usually browse PC, get on Twitter, and pop in a game. Yeah, all three. I can't do one thing at a time. idk why. lol

Sir Codin

I usually browse PC or Facebook, play video games, or just sleep.

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    fap.

I usually play games or watch YT videos. If I'm really bored I will work out and/or rage at this site because I can't find anyone to play 5th gen mons with :(.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Go out for a drive
    Ask someone to hang out with me
    Watch Netflix
    Play a game on my phone
    YouTube
    PC
    Tweet about how bored I am
    Sleep
    Eat

Swaggintotehmax

Pokemon is my life.
    Years
    When I'm bored I usually read quotes, like this one: "Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody."
    ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I spend most of my time either writing or playing Pokemon. I got bored of Pokemon X, so I've been playing Soul Silver instead. I usually have a routine set, and I don't get bored unless well... I get bored of the routine stuff I do or whatever.

When that happens, I usually read or something. idk.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I feel almost always bored even when I'm out doing something fun with people. Like literally I am so bored all the time I think about things for my own entertainment while I'm out. Either that or I am easily distracted by my own thoughts idfk

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I'm instantly bored as soon as I don't do anything (I'm looking at you ADHD), but stuff I do when I'm bored are, for example
    -browsing the eternal expanses of the interwebs
    -play BF4 or something like that
    -look for completely random and irrelevant things on Wikipedia
    -chat with peepol on Skype
    -browse Imgur/Reddit
    -think about a lot of things
    -etc.

Back