• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG POKEMON BANK [Now out! It's been 3000 years...]

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
Years
  • It's been three thousand yeeeeeaaaaaaaars!

I'm going to carry over all of my HA Starters, Dream/Apricorn Ball Pokemon, and Shinies over to my Moon game. According to the other thread, there has been some bugs, but hopefully they'll get patched.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    also for those who want to know or did not realize that there was no way nintendo could stop them, clones still go though pokebank and the gts. just got a type:null for a shiny vivillon clone & a solgaleo for a latios clone. the vivillon was cloned by RNC & the latios was a clone made years ago via the emerald clone glitch.

here's a link to my gts, though it most likely won't update til about an hour or two from now
    https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/B-488-9970-N/gts

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    This is a bit random but...

Has anyone else seen the Pokebank pokedex entry for Crabrawler? Why is it's image so tiny? It looks smaller than a Grubbin.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    So if I download the update and put Moon in will it register all the Pokémon in Bank into Moon without having to put the Pokémon in Moon and in turn making them nontransferable back to Y?

Or do you have to make the Pokémon nontransferable to Gen 6 for them to count for Moon Dex?

Sirfetch’d

So is there no National Dex in sun and moon....? I transferred my mons and don't see one.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So is there no National Dex in sun and moon....? I transferred my mons and don't see one.

As mentioned before: the national dex is within the bank itself. The non-alola dex pokemon never had dex entries anyway: even the dataminers didn't find anything like that. There will be no national dex in the actual games unless a patch comes out, which in my opinion, is unlikely.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    As mentioned before: the national dex is within the bank itself. The non-alola dex pokemon never had dex entries anyway: even the dataminers didn't find anything like that. There will be no national dex in the actual games unless a patch comes out, which in my opinion, is unlikely.
    i hope for a patch cause having to be online to read the dex entries is annoying to someone like me who dose not have wifi source at home

Have you received a certain error message when trying to access certain modes on Battle Spot, Global Missions or even Game Sync? Well there's a reason for that; Pokemon Company cracking down on altered saves and banning them outright :

https://serebii.net/news/2017/26-January-2017.shtml

i'm betting over half those people who got banned where legit players who had ether gotten illegitimate pokemon on the gts/wonder or who got hit with bugs from pokebank such as event surf chus being evolved into alola raichus. they have to fix their system before they use it like that.
    "At the moment there are a lot of fully legit Pokémon that just aren't being allowed online," said Joe Merrick, proprietor of Serebii. "Fully legit ones like the recent Meloetta event, Rotom's forms and so forth. Even Pokémon transferred from the Virtual Console games are having issues if you evolve them beyond them being the first 151 (so, for example, Seadra into Kingdra). There's also Pokémon with moves they can have in one Generation 1 game and not another being blocked from Bank (e.g. Mewtwo with Pay Day. Only possible in Red & Blue, not in Yellow). Also Alolan Marowak/Alolan Raichu with moves that Cubone and Pikachu could only get in previous generations."
    -link

also it should be noted that its impossible for the games or the checkers to even detect clones because they are legit according to their own data and pokemon that have been hyper trained are also being detected as illegitimate

Back