• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! sky_queen3's here.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Aw, don't say that sky_queen! Plenty of people here will care!
    We love getting bright, new faces here at PC and welcome you aboard! :D

Have fun, and read the rules to stay out of trouble with the mods. :]
    Oh, and feel free to PM/VM me with any questions you might have :D

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
    Aww, thanks. :) *I'm the Plusle and Minun fan in a lot of places, and the annoying one on youtube with the whole Minusle thing ;)*

darkrequim666

I will be loved or hated.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Hi! Believe it or not, this website isn't full of jerks O.O, it's a very friendly place and the members are usually nice.
    And hey, you've already defined your role ("THE plusle and minum" fan XD), so you're one step ahead of a ton of people.
    Anyway, I hope you have a great time here and enjoy chatting with everyone.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
    Hi! Believe it or not, this website isn't full of jerks O.O, it's a very friendly place and the members are usually nice.
    And hey, you've already defined your role ("THE plusle and minum" fan XD), so you're one step ahead of a ton of people.
    Anyway, I hope you have a great time here and enjoy chatting with everyone.

If you've seen my youtube clip, you'd understand. :) Thanks. ^_^

Years
    I THINK I saw your youtube area, personally it doesn't really seem like anything that will make people really dislike you.welcome to PC, enjoy your stay here, I'm sure you'll have lots of friends before long.

(skulks off into the shadows to feast on unsuspecting bowls of spaghetti)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to the community, Sky Queen!

Well by now you can see that we do care very much about new members...Otherwise, the New User/Welcome forum would have no use! =O

Hope you enjoy the forums...Have fun!

Back