• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg what did jake do

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    [jq]This is liek completely orgasmic. I love the smaller width and the off-centering, it's really... visually dynamic. :>[/jq]Have you changed it sicne or something, what's off-center? 0.o

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    [jq]This is liek completely orgasmic. I love the smaller width and the off-centering, it's really... visually dynamic. :>[/jq]Have you changed it sicne or something, what's off-center? 0.o

The one previewing here is the Staff/Supported version. The public version (and better, in my opinion) is the off-center one.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I still don't see it. :|

omg what did jake do

Years
    So is this a discussion about Route 167+ now? Because the header is going under the music things in signatures. xD;

Oh, and when following a link to a post in a thread (say, clicking on the new posts button), the header cuts off half the postbit in Special mode. Is there a way to fix that? :<

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    So is this a discussion about Route 167+ now? Because the header is going under the music things in signatures. xD;

Oh, and when following a link to a post in a thread (say, clicking on the new posts button), the header cuts off half the postbit in Special mode. Is there a way to fix that? :<

what? rephrase that in english, k?

Years
    Steven, you and I both know that was English. >:<

The boxes created by the [sound] tags shows above the header when scrolling, like so:

omg what did jake do

As for the other thing, if you follow this link you get this:

omg what did jake do

And so all the stuff under the header is hidden from view. Is there a way to fix that?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have to say that I prefer the Plus version a lot better. The busy background in the public version was starting to irk me. XD

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Ohhh Jakee would it be possible for the staff/supporter version to use $userinfo[musername] for the "Welcome back, [username]" so that it'll be formatted? ;D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm liking it so far...It's a lot less intense than Route 167 itself, and I like that theme too but It did seem a little bit too intense for me colorwise. I think I'll stick to this, since the colors are more pleasing, and I'm a bigger fan of simplicity. :D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'm loving the supporter only version, Jake. I prefer this background to the old one and the Blue in the navbar is sexier.

Back