• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg what did jake do

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I love the colors and shapes. :D

Too bad adds are too wide. :/ (For my screen anyways)

Years
    I love it. It is somewhat weird how the background doesnt move with the forum, but i like it, and it would be easy to get used to =D
    Though, you should try to make this wider. The adds run off the forum space, and goes into the background. It looks really weird. But other than that, this should definatly be used!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I like it's whimsical-ness, though it it a bit skinny. The colours are great and the slight pin-striping is an elegant touch.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Though, you should try to make this wider. The adds run off the forum space, and goes into the background. It looks really weird.

I like the width, but I've always liked fixed width. Also, the ads look fine to me, they aren't running off the forum space. :\

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I really like it! I've been meaning to change themes but I can't find any that I really like so this might be the one for me :D

Years
    I like it, very very nice! Although at the bottom, the style switcher area, I forgot what it's called. It's been a while since I used vBulletin. Anyway, it's still at 100% instead of a fixed width. It's a quick fix no doubt.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    It's a really nice simple style, and like stated before, I like how it is off-center as it gives it an interesting look compared to the rest. Although, some of the colors just seem a bit off to me, like it needs a different placement to have a better appearance for the style.

Also, I feel as though the orange has been left out of the style, because in the background the purple, green, and red colors are being used, except for orange. O_o Overall, it's nice but can still have some some improvement to make it better.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Its a simple and clean style. Bright and pompous as well. The off centering I thought was a glitch and then bam it hit me. I also like the slight opacity for the theme so the balls can go through the white part. What is it 90-95%? Overall this is excellent and you say supporter/staff only like only us can use it? If so then a special perk like that is great! Hope to see more like this.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    WOAH WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

PC is all of a sudden effing full of win now! :OOOO

Great Theme there. :D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I really love the style, it'll probably be the one I end up using once it's been finished, great job!

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yeah, um, I noticed when I went back to the forum index that I couldn't find any themes I like anymore. :/

Didn't realize how good it was until I went back to the other stuff.

Years
    Yeah, um, I noticed when I went back to the forum index that I couldn't find any themes I like anymore. :/

Didn't realize how good it was until I went back to the other stuff.

The Golden Girl is a pretty nice theme. It's my default theme, well until this is released it is.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Oh wow, the simplicity in this is why its so much win. Even though I wish it were a little wider, I'll probably be using it until something better comes out.

Back