• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg what did jake do

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I personally think the colors are what make the theme. It just looks like a box of crayons.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    If quote boxes are finished they look great, if not, well, they still look great. ;)

Years
    I thought this theme was supposed to be for supporters and staff.

Rude.

Give a reason why releasing this theme publicly was a bad idea, then. :D

That's not a very good reason.

It became too popular in the Style Studio for that. :(

This was already discussed in the thread. :(

eta:

@Jake Why not change the color of either the edit or quote button to the red color? D;

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I LOVEEEEE THIS THEME, except the fact that the top bar stretches out for me because of my small screen. 800x600 screens ftl. D:

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    So much pretty colors. ;o;

It's like I've died and gone to heaven omg. Seriously... best PC skin everr. No joke. D8

+1 to this.

This is liek completely orgasmic. I love the smaller width and the off-centering, it's really... visually dynamic. :>

Am I able to set it to my default? I WANT TO. D;

Great work!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Now seeing it released, I like it a lot. The colors were utilized quite nicely and the simplistic look is what I enjoy the best. Definitely a nice theme overall and glad I could use it as my default now.

Nice one Jake.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    *currently has no idea which one you're commenting about now* 8(

XD

Between the Route 167 Public and Suppoters/Staff Style, I would have to say they are both epic wins. However, I think my favor goes more on the public Route 167 because the background has a little bit more to it and it all comes together in a nice way. Nevertheless, I like them both.

Though, the colored buttons on the Supporters/Staff-only style I like more. O_o

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I love the supporter one more cause I am used to such an open style but the other one had wizbang. If you combine the wizbang of the other one with the coloring of this it will be great. Also community links is a bit wonky in the coloring.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Why don't you just call it PokeLink 5?

It looks just like the other iterations of it. :(

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Pokelink 5 but exclusive to supporters? What madness is this? Seriously though pokelink 5 is usually a simple theme. This is beyond simple.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Jake, you can swap out the 728x90 ad in the public version for a 468x60 one.. will help solve some of the ad sticking out problems on smaller resolutions (maybe add a conditional that checks res?)

Just edit the replacement value:
    Code:
    google_ad_width = 728;
    google_ad_height = 90;
    google_ad_format = "728x90_as";

to

google_ad_width = 468;
    google_ad_height = 60;
    google_ad_format = "468x60_as";
    that is, of course, if you want to :p

Back