• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! Why couldn't you name me Shanaynay?!

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hated my last name very, very, very much. I wish I could change it so it starts with an X, which would be so cool. I am fine with my first name.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Nope I like all my names. Well my first name is kinda "old" except its a tradition thing and it firts really well with my name, plus I have a title because of it.

William Blake, :P I'm a poet, thought you guys shold know it. No those are just my middle name and first name. I go by my middle name, its not something that's changed over the years, its just always been Blake since birth.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I really don't mind my first name. It's uncommon enough that no one gets confused, and it's common enough not to be weird.:D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The only reason I like my name *points at username* is because:

1) It's as unique as you can get... Seriously... My parents got bored and were like, "Hey! Did you know that if you combine two fake words like Gla and Jummy, you get Glajummy!? OMG, that's so gonna be our son's name!"
    2) No one on any board has my username. Easiest way to get known around the web.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I would love to change my first name just for the fact that it is so common!

Angela is commong but Angelo isn't. :3

When I was a bit younger, I wanted to change my name to something more uh, complex.

Then I realized that I'm the only one in school that has the name 'Angelo'

I really like my name now since I can be easily Identitfied.

But I don't like my last name, I get teased to easily. Though, atleast it's not commong so I don't hate it. <3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Me, I dont hate my names. My first name is a normal name and it's not wierd or anything. My middle name is alright but I have a few other ideas for it but I dont hate my middle name so bad that I'd change it.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like my names. Even though my first name is quite common (in different variations), I really like it (Macy isn't my full first name, by the way :x). I think it's better than what my parents wanted to name me at first.

And for some reason, I really adore my last name. It just sounds so... Cool xP

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My first name is Kenny and obviously, that's one of the worst names in the existence. There's Kenny from South Park, Kenny the Shark and Kenny the toilet cleaner from the movie. I'm honestly getting really sick of my name and the way everyone teases me about it. So yes, I definitely want it to be changed.

Years
    I'm not too fond of my last name; it contains two R's in an awkward way and people never hear it properly when I say my name. I like my first name, which is Mike; it would have been cool if my full name was Michael but I were still called Mike, but I'm totally cool with just Mike as well.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I like my name. It flows together nicely, but no I won't give my full name out. XP Obviously.

My "favorite names" can be reserved for my kids, I guess. If I have any.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    When I was younger, I asked my parents if I could be names Sara. I liked the spelling of it, and at the point, everyone called me 'Terry'. I HATE the name Terry. A lot. A whole lot.

But that's besides the point. Now, I like my name. I love names that end in an A and omigosh Teresa ends in an A. Yay~

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    When I was younger, I always wanted to be named Katherine. XD; I think. I loved names that started with K.

But now? I absolutely adore my name. First, middle names, and last name, I love them all. :D If I ever marry, my spouse is changing THEIR last name. X(

hey, thanks. my real first name is katherine.

i go by kaydee. its ok.. spelled uniquely, but its still so boring :/

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I have never hated my first name, Joe, I actually glad I have it
    I love my last name, it came from Italy! (Which will go Unread)

But, I wouldn't mind if I was named Salvester or Luigi.
    I would NEVER change my last name.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    When I was younger I hated my last name with a burning passion. But now that I'm in middle school, that's basiclly what people call me so now I've grown to like it!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I don't really like my Name that much, (heck, all of us don't) but I think I'll leave with it. ;)

Back