• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! Why couldn't you name me Shanaynay?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I really like my first name. Most people around here use the other variations (Kaylee, Kayley, etc.) so it makes me feel a little more unique. I think I've met only one other girl whose parents chose the same spelling... and the freaky thing was, they got the name from the same song that my mom did. :0

I don't like my last name as much, though. It's apparently German or something, and just sounds out-of-place where I live.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I don't think I would change my name. But you know whats just simply amazing?

If you have a kid, you can name it anything you want, ANYTHING. And no one can stop you, beside your wife if your a guy or your husband if your a girl. But sieriously, you know that at some point in time, some unlucky kid is going to have the displeasure of having a dad who not only thinks that the word Poop is a great joke, but a great name as well! lol

*sigh* that poor kid...-___-

But just think of all the kids that will get cursed with rediculous names, even though kids will have a 00.00001% chance of being named these, its a possibility:
    Pepto Bisboy
    Gene Shallot (LoL)
    Jo Mamma
    Spork
    Fat Baby
    Chris Hansen

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I want to change my middle name, Richard, no offence but it makes me sound smart, which I am but hate people knowing

Back