• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

how do you survive
    i'm getting frustrated just with throttled speeds from accidentally using all my data ;-;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to drink...

*finds a ridiculously teasing image of anthro Rainbow Dash wearing clothing that appears to be spray-painted on*

Bwuhhhh....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

I have TMobile and it's fine I just... accidentally downloaded like five episodes of Gravity Falls while not on wifi. Dx

Years

Lobby for better public transport!

Public transportation doesn't get a lot of support outside very urban or liberal states. Hell, the high speed rail project that goes from LA to San Francisco is getting a lot of flack because of NIMBY homeowners and fiscal conservatives.

Even then, although LA has relatively good public transportation, it takes me 2 hours on what would be a 40 min drive lol. Plus I plan on moving out of Cali soon...

Years
    Looking at cars...prices jump between $8k - $20k, used or new.

Dunno if I should get a new one or used after I graduate.q

New in that range is going to probably be up near $300/month minimum plus another $100-$140 in insurance on top of that.

I'd go for something a couple years old with relatively low miles on it. Most factory warranties expire somewhere between 50k and 75k, though some go up to 100k. I opted for a 3 or 4 year old car (not sure the exact date it was made) with 78k miles, just outside of Ford's warranty range (75k), then re-upped the warranty for an additional $50/month on top of the ~$200/month I was estimated at for payments pre-warranty.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Pffft, kids today...

Back in my day, we had to walk to school, uphill, both ways, during a year-long blizzard/sandstorm, barefoot in loincloths

Ya'll're spoiled

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back