• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    What the hell is wrong with Boruto's face?

Speaking of, I need to bite into Ninja Storms 1 and 2 sooner or later.

I hear they do the Pain/Orig-Naruto parts justice. Plus I hear the original's pretty damn good.

The Storm/Ultimate games are definitely the better ways to enjoy the Naruto Saga

I also like how in the later games, the ultimate jutsu become part of your basic combo

"Rasenshuriken? Yeah, that's my forward combo now."

Years

I'm torn on that. Games do things a lot better in places but they also skip so much. A lot of the time the plot relevant things in Naruto suck and it's the rest which kept it fun.

Games are great if you've read it though.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I've only played 3 and 4 (and Revolution and Generations, but no), and I do think they're pretty great alternatives because even when they skip, it always feels really tight. Like, playing through 4, which was all new to me, I rarely felt like I was missing out on anything because they stitch the whole thing together pretty seamlessly.

Though I knew *spoilers* would definitely breed all sorts of filler and fun other stuff not in the game. Started watching Tenten's, might watch a few more.

Already experienced the events of Storms 1&2, but I'd love to see how CC2 handled 'em. The credit slideshow at the end of 4 basically snatched my wallet, so it's unavoidable.

Years

Earlier parts of the story are more enjoyable than what the war becomes. A lot of the latest game takes place during the war, so yeah. Most of it seemed to be beating x 5 times in 5 different forms to unlock new powers, although that can be enjoyable as a fighter game. Then ayy lmaos.

Best part of the anime in recent years has been funny eds. I laugh every time. https://vimeo.com/98234061 https://vimeo.com/124003706

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    You're in luck! It's coming out TBD Soontm #eventually.

And @Poki, calm down with the lewdisms. You're supposed to be assimilating them, not the other way around. Don't lose yourself. Keep on Defaulting.

Cattleya. Huh.

Yyyyyeeeeeah, never met her. 'Course, I never beat BW/BW2. Did restart 'em recently in Official English. I'll miss the days of Bel and Professor Araragi, though.

On that note, the lack of Koyomi/Juniper crossover's in existence is disappointing

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

did someone mention sleep?

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

POKIE GETS IT

ABANDON THREAD!