• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

But if you're not around we'll lose at least 25% of our productivity, Xin!
    ...or at least I will

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

awwwww...

I just realized, I ACTUALLY HAVE A TUMBLR.. dun dun dun..... well I gotta overhaul that into something more in-line with these times.

Major-Blackmage. HOLY SH*T. I made my tumblr back in 2009, THE EDGE.. so much EDGE.

pkmin3033

I've not used my Tumblr in aaaaaaaaages...mostly because I can't log out of the side account I made for some reason >.>

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

I would kill for an 8GB Ram. Quad Core Processors, and even the latest NVIDIA video gards. Or maybe at least a GTX 980.

Well its not exactly the start of July, around July 9 and 2 weeks, mainly in doing stuff. Its actually going to get more broodal by October where i'll be doing my On-the-job training. T__T

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Thirty Five. My 2009 Laptop (one i'm using at this very moment).. at least it can run almost any game within the year 2009 and before it. Of course games intended to have the lowest of low specs such as Blood and Bacon (a Feb 1, 2016 game) runs perfectly with my toaster of a thing.

"Jim Sterling - Pearls Before Swine !"
    9/10 – Jim Sterling
    Blood and Bacon

Years
    37. My laptop can't play any games as it's what you get for buying a $200 laptop in the USA in 2015: 4 GB of RAM, Windows 8.1, and a low-end AMD processor (like the A2? I think) that has 2 cores and about 1.5 GHz of processing power to each core, iirc. Fortunately, it's not my primary machine.

pkmin3033

I expect my laptop could run old games...which is all I'd want it for; I have consoles and handhelds for gaming. Although I will probably pick some stuff up in the Steam sale.

pkmin3033

I kinda want a gaming laptop, although it'd cost a fortune and I probably wouldn't use it very much...I'll just make do with what I can run on this thing.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

when Macho mains Tracer and faces off against Widowmaker players:
    on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

I dont mind building a new PC but i just realized.. I don't think we have space now around our household to place said new computer unless people are willing to compromise for it. I mean, my father's basically made our TV/Living room his own bedroom where he spends much of his time if not at work, my room currently has no space to store a new computer, downstairs isn't cutting it because the Wi-Fi reception downstairs isn't good (git guud),

I might as well buy an MSI Gaming Laptop. I mean i saw one sold in the stores with the Specs (Video Card, Processor, and RAM power) being super strong, being good enough to run most games including DOOM 2016 (which is basically my current outlier), i might as well just go for it. Then there's Gears of War Remastered for PC... and omigosh...

Also, the great thing about MSI tops is that they look super smexy. its like, you look totally cool and smexy when people see you carrying one and playing some sweet delicious supermurder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back