• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

The fact that gaming laptops cost hundreds of pounds more than a gaming tower with better specs has always put me off buying one.

Unless I'm forced to travel a lot for work in the future I don't think I'll ever get one.

pkmin3033

I like being able to move about with stuff, so I would have to get a laptop. I suppose it comes from being predominantly a handheld gamer in my youth.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • 47 Love the fact that with a laptop, you can visit your friends easily and play some games with them. So I am in favour for a laptop!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

I forgot to declare... AVATAR CHANGE. I really feel like making fun of the whole Military themed video games for some reason, so here's my avatar (The Aliens: Colonial Marine guy) but his head cards being SLIGHTLY different. Too bad i can't display the whole resolution because of PokeCom's avatar rules.. but yeah.

Also, I suddenly feel like i wanna play some Ace Combat. AIR PLANES BABY!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

HMMMMM 52... that means...

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

and because i have too much time in my hands:
    What happened after the Doom Marine fought through hell and aliens
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Less creeper version (replaced almost all pregnancy test sticks with winning sticks instead), also addad salty other male protagonist tears
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

XD but it's going to be awesome like you just have to change a word of above user in *****
    For e.g:
    Some people are already adept at ******* people out.

But okay I'm not making this game lol xD

Years

XD but it's going to be awesome like you just have to change a word of above user in *****
    For e.g:
    Some people are already adept at ******* people out.

But okay I'm not making this game lol xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back