• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years

THe only thing i care about is Guan Yinping's glorious backside i mean Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Fath's glorious hairdo

pkmin3033

Thus do the double posts die...for a while. I bet the count will still go to hell when there are half a dozen people here at once though. xD

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

KONOVENTING my rage in some Brutal Doom: Project Brutality and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 since a friend what we really wanted to be with decided that its more important to maintain his soberity instead of hanging out with us in a Con that we were supposed to attend, and because attending a con with a really expensive 1-day pass isn't worth it with just two people and no girls to hang out with, I decided to not even attend the con altogether. MY RAGE IS FLAVORED WITH SALTED WRATH, and even questions about love and friendships that I've violently blazed through several scenes in R6V2 and told those terrorists to suck Bishop's massive little murderc**k.

Wow. i said a crapton. And did i just consider R6V2's main hero a murderking with a really large painus? Then again, he's the manliest modern shooter hero around. Such Tactical manliness.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back