• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I type in caps from time to time to show excitement, and not necessarily shouting, especially considering I rarely release rage online :p

Years
    I like shouting in caps BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY! Okay, not always, admittedly. But I do like doing it :P

I don't like to unleash my rage to others online, but sometimes there are specific buttons some people do push on me.

Sir Codin

Typing in all caps is a sign you'll spend the rest of your life making a living off mixing concrete.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Not to mention "Hi" is the first word someone says when they have nothing interesting to say.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    HI YOUR JOB SOUNDS AMAZING, AARON.

Yeah. It just amuses me when people express anger through caps lock, honestly.

aaron there's a typo in your usertitle jsyk

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I mean if we're gonna critique Kouzan his theme is a mess and a half on my computer too...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It is a little ironic. When most people are actually angry, they tend to talk in a way that looks calm, but you know from the context that they're pissed the heck off. xD; If someone is "angry" capslocking, I automatically read it off to be humorous, even if it isn't..

Cause it's like whoah there friend, sit down. -w-

Oryx, what's it look like on your end? xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Actually maybe the placement is intentional but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be able to read the text

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years

Actually maybe the placement is intentional but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be able to read the text

Looks fine on my computer. Maybe it's the theme you are using? (I'm using Color Flattered Y. )

I'm awful with CSS so it's definitely not intended to be like that.

@Slenderman I'm not always grammar conscious, what's wrong with it?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Looks fine on my computer. Maybe it's the theme you are using? (I'm using Color Flattered Y. )

I'm awful with CSS so it's definitely not intended to be like that.

@Slenderman I'm not always grammar conscious, what's wrong with it?

I know what it is now - if you want the links to be a certain color you have to put that inside the url tag, like:

[*url="https://www.website.com"][*color=#000]linkie[/color*][/url*]

If you don't put a color tag in there, it defaults to the style default - my style is dark so the links are bright. That's how you fix it too :) I realized afterwards that I thought the placement was unintentional but it actually was planned, haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

I find that part to be sort of frustrating, haha. I always put color tags outside url, and wind up wondering why it doesn't work. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I usually do mine via css. It makes sense when it gets converted into HTML - in HTML that's an "a" class, which means that it has special custom colors and such. But you can't change the custom colors of that class in the signature so then you get a convoluted way to fix it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I know what it is now - if you want the links to be a certain color you have to put that inside the url tag, like:

If you don't put a color tag in there, it defaults to the style default - my style is dark so the links are bright. That's how you fix it too :) I realized afterwards that I thought the placement was unintentional but it actually was planned, haha.

Thanks a lot! Hopefully that works. I get so lazy to change the color of the links sometimes hahaha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Aaron, it just says "Omeag" instead of "Omega". :] Unless that was intentional, in which case, feel free to ignore me.

CSS was a pain to learn, but fun to play around with. I need to stop being lazy and finish something I'm working on.

Years
    I always have to look something up through search engines when it comes to CSS coding.. and to be honest, I always spend at least an hour just modifying and perfecting anything I make with CSS, even if it's just my signature.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've done so many themes at this point that it's hard to be creative...I usually end up using an old tactic that I know works because I've done it before, even if unintentionally. I think this one is a unique placement, but it almost was an imitation of an older theme of mine haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back