• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One anime series you never seem to get sick of?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Fullmetal Alchemist, both the new and the old.
    Old for jokes, and new for plot. I LOVE the plot.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Dragonball, Dragon Ball Z, not su much DBGT, Naruto, and Onepiece IMO are the best anime/ Manga ever.

Dragonball/Z. GT can go to hell.

And One Piece.

These two are awesome manga and anime, that have some cool fight scenes, and some of my favorite villains of all time.

(Freeza, Crocodile, Enel/Eneru, Arlong, Cell)

I just never get bored watching them. I saw DBZ... twice? And I'm [S-HIGHLIGHT]watching One Piece through the Water 7.[/S-HIGHLIGHT] (It's pretty long, it's going to take a while for me to get there.) I did read the manga a few times, though.

I took a brief break from one piece manga and missed water 7, but is that where the fish karate guy comes in?

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Dragonball, Dragon Ball Z, not su much DBGT, Naruto, and Onepiece IMO are the best anime/ Manga ever.

I took a brief break from one piece manga and missed water 7, but is that where the fish karate guy comes in?

Water 7 was freaking amazing.
    And no, fish karate guy comes in during the Impel Down arc.
    If we're talking about the same fish karate guy. (Are we talking about Jimbei or Choo or whatever that other karate Arlong Pirate's name was? I assumed Jimbei here rofl.)

The arc that made me not list One Piece was the Skypeia arc. My god. Tedious to the max.

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    FMA definitely (the new series is MUCH better imo tho)
    Also Code Geass, Death Note, and Gundam 00 are awesome. I love re-watching those when I'm bored.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    What is with all these people who have DBZ, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, and all the other shonen stuff and NOT have Gurren Lagann? Seriously?

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. It makes me grin and laugh at fake character's pain C:

Haha Great Serious and i have only re watched it 2

Gurren Lagann. I could NEVER get tired of that.

Hahaha do you know a Human Alive that can?

Now for some i did not Quote Zoids OMFG i love ZOIDS ! LOVE!
    Hmm :3 i also always ENjoy re watching Foolie Coolie and Full Metal Alchemist and that is all

What is with all these people who have DBZ, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, and all the other shonen stuff and NOT have Gurren Lagann? Seriously?

And it is beacuse gasp i say it they have not watched it and do not no the Shear Amazing that is Tengan Topa and the drills do not aim for the heavens!?

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    I didn't watch a lot of anime when growing up and I just started, my favorites are:

Dragonball Z: it had sooooo much action
    Ranma 1/2: it was one of the funiest I've seen
    Pokemon: the first anime I watched
    Clannad: one of the best animes
    Zero no tsukaima: I really liked the story for this it was very funny and had a decent amount of action.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    One Piece for me, I literally can't ever get sick of it. Here we are 446 episodes into it, and I still believe its the best series (not just anime/manga, everything) I've ever seen. And I can't see that changing.

It's just got the perfect formula to entertain me. It's like peaking into another world's history and current events, and it's just really awesome since I LOVE history! There's still so much to learn about the One Piece world, I will be glued to it through the end.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Water 7 was freaking amazing.
    And no, fish karate guy comes in during the Impel Down arc.
    If we're talking about the same fish karate guy. (Are we talking about Jimbei or Choo or whatever that other karate Arlong Pirate's name was? I assumed Jimbei here rofl.)

The arc that made me not list One Piece was the Skypeia arc. My god. Tedious to the max.

Yeah I meant Jimbei, Impel Down so far, I'm where shonen jump issue 5 is, is freakin' sweat, but Emporio Ivanov is creepy.

Azurne

The Local Trickster
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    - Nearly any Gundam series. Though mostly Gundam SEED, because it had so many flaws I obsess over just how good it could have been. Doesn't help that my favorite character ever, Rau Le Creuset, is in it...
    - Trigun for it's epic-ness.
    - La Corda D'oro, for when I stop reading the manga.
    - Ronin Warriors.

And I just started watching the Clannad anime yesterday. I feel slow.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    Hey I finished watching this anime yesterday so I'll add it to the list:
    Toradora: This was one of the best things I've ever seen, it is very well made and has a lot of situations where you're left puzzled.

chicanery

is this youth?
    Years
    FLCL!! i've watched it so many times already, & though it's only 6 episodes, there's so much stuff going on n' so many cool themes, it just never gets boring ;u; it's stylish and has a great soundtrack too.
    Cowboy Bebop, it gives me a nostalgia rush, and... sitting here describing all the reasons it's so great would take paragraphssss

Evangelion is good but it is too lonnngggg for my attention span
    seconding CCS, Durarara!!, Toradora and Gurren Lagann *v*b

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
    Fullmetal Alchemist and Gurren Lagann. It's mostly FMA though but I don't really have an actual favorite or one I really get sick of. XD

OH. MIYAZAKI'S FILMS. HANDS DOWN. I NEVER GET SICK OF HIS FILMS EVER. <3

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
    Never get tired of Bleach,Code Geass(Even though it ended, I still watch for the heck of it),Dragon Ball Z,and Fairy Tail. I say fairy tail because I want to compare how much it fails compared to the manga. D:

Back