• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Full Year

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    One Full Year
    That's right guys, it's been a year of Dukey's graphics believe it or not! XD
    It was about this time last year that I noticed how so many people on here have such cool signatures, and I decided I wanted one too but without the hassle of giving credit XD
    So I searched the net for a bit, and after finding GIMP didn't want to work, I discovered Paint.net and whipped up a few tags here and there.
    Then after a short while of using Paint.net I downloaded Photoshop CS3, and that's where I really started to achieve in this area, maybe a month afterwards I downloaded CS4.

Obviously I haven't been as active as of late, but I've learnt a harsh lesson from that, so I guess I'll be here more often now XD

T i m e l i n e ::
    Let's start of with a bit of history, eh?
    One Full Year

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to track down my first tag, so you get my first SOTW entry XD

One Full Year

First tag made with Photoshop, tbh it's not bad if I do say so myself.

One Full Year

This was pretty much a turning point in my graphics, I discovered clipping masks, smudging etc, plus this tag got a fair bit of praise.

One Full Year

Another fairly popular tag of mine at the time.

One Full Year

Then began my killing spree of doing tuts from PR, learnt a lot from these.

One Full Year

Good 'ol Kingdom Farts XD This got some attention in the rating thread, for the wrong reasons though, about this time Tiny helped me a bit with how to set out tags.

One Full Year

My first SOTW win, fairly abismal entries but I won no less XD

One Full Year

Made for the Graphics School [remember that? XD], not bad tag, first abstract of mine, probably last too XD

One Full Year

If memory serves me right, CT had an orgasm over this? XD

One Full Year

I have to post this, since this is one of the few remaining Shibuya 2013 artifacts, I miss you Ein, so much ;;

One Full Year

This tag got me my Graphics Artist emblem, not that great imo but Nick liked it XD

One Full Year

And here it is, my Mona Lisa, this tag got praise from almost all who saw it, got multiple tut requests etc, I loved it, so did you XD

One Full Year

The other time I won SOTW, tbh I didn't do much on this tag XD

One Full Year

Collab I made with Rowan, this started a whole obsession with smudging.

One Full Year

If that other tag wasn't my Mona Lisa, this was, I think Loki had an orgasm over this XD

One Full Year

I just like this tag :3

One Full Year

Collab with Gummy, I love this tag, it's currently my signature and stuff <3

One Full Year

My latest tag.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Ah yes, it has been about year hasn't it. I remember all of us starting at nearly the same time (I started before, but only starting getting the hang of it when you got it), but you turned out to go further than any of us. I fooled myself into thinking I could catch up, but after this tag I knew you were headed to a league of your own. My favorite tag will always be this, and I do plan on stealing it one day, whether you like it or not. One thing I have noticed about your more recent work is that you've become more dependent on C4Ds (who am I to talk, right? xD). Don't replace your current style, but try to incorporate some new techniques into it.

BLOOD BROTHERS​

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I started after you Dukey. :3

Haha, well it's a good gallery showing your progression over the year.
    Keep it up.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Lol, maybe one day I'll have enough skill to create tags of this caliber (here's hoping ;x)

Seriously though, your work is so good, they're all like an explosion of awesomeness. I wish I had your eye for this kind of stuff. Keep it up! :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    That's hot. But I still think you should put stuff you made for me in there. You've come a long way in such a short time. XD;

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Lol, I remember that old collab in which i barely did anything..:S

Nice work, Dukey, you sure have lived one champion year. I think i just jizzed my pants from seeing that pink dinosaur robot one again :D. Keep it coming, my good man.

-Rowan.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Some stuff I guess, and thanks for all the comments :D

One Full Year

Made for SotW 66 - Fashion, Hoodies <3

One Full Year

Fresh out the oven, decided I wanted a DOGS theme so w/e.

One Full Year

Made for my Willson :]

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    What about all those beasts you made for me?

Disgraceful.

ur graphics are liek sum uv the best on pc, gratz on that thur chief.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Dukey ist un graphiken GOTT
    (that's a good thing xD)

Hot stuff Dukey, you just keep getting better and better. Your progress through the year is amazing. I haven't done graphics in several months, but wow...dear god, you're getting too good at graphics xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    They all look great, I'm not a fan of your latest one though, not sure why..

I have seen a Light Bulb sig of that picture before, in the same color.. Though this one was a little bit worse.. I like your "Mona Lisa" one..

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    They all look great, I'm not a fan of your latest one though, not sure why..

I have seen a Light Bulb sig of that picture before, in the same color.. Though this one was a little bit worse.. I like your "Mona Lisa" one..

Thanks for the comment, but tbh, I'm not sure whether you're talking about the first post or my latest update.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks for the comment, but tbh, I'm not sure whether you're talking about the first post or my latest update.

Oh sorry, first post.

And the latest update looks good I guess, I haven't really seen that style before...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Well I got some more stuff, you've seen most of it but, I also have here my very first manga panel coloring, I think it's turned out okay imo.

Spoiler:

And a second one now, thanks to nobody caring to post ;;
    Spoiler:

Also, a signature and an icon for icontest & sotw respectively.

One Full Year

One Full Year

The tag is claimable, not the icon.
    Feel free to use the panel, but please credit me for it if you decide to use it and put it in your gallery, I'm not gonna make you put it in your sig XD

Last edited:

Blue Beedrill

Im Beeeeding you.....
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    On the first post i like the goten on the best.

Umm.. But all of these other art piece's are awesome great work.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    One thing is for certain, Dukey is an incredible graphic artist!
    Your time spent making icons has paid off with your overall colouring of graphics! Your tags colour schemes are getting very close to the likes of Tiny and vVintage's colouring which I adore! Love the soft tones present in most of your newer tags!
    Keep making more tags Dukey!

Back