• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One lie you told today

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    A classmate of mine suddenly decided to notice me, then approaching, asked me if I felt lonely.
    ... I said no, and that I just felt sleepy. Oman, I could've used that opportunity to rant how no one in my class shares my interests anymore.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Today, I said that I was a fifty-six year old man looking for a lifelong partner after my wife left me. I also said that I lived in South Africa and proceeded to speak in my made up language. But that was on Omegle, so they don't count.

My real lie was telling my mom I was ok when I felt like crap emotionally. I'm pretty sure she really knew, though. Mom's are great at that. :3

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I just woke up, so no real lies. But I pretended to be asleep when Mum came in this morning, just so I wouldn't have to move my lazy ass. Does that count?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I said I took out my contacts last night to my eyedocter.

[I'm such a rebel...]

Back