• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One thing you love, one thing you hate

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I love the adventure of being a trainer with unique creatures you befriend.

I hate all the perverts in the fandom who sexualize little girls and pokemon.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Love - How each Region is unique, none of the Regions feel like cheap rip-offs of one another.
    Hate - How the games are becoming ridiculously easier, it feels like the difficulty element has been completely stripped away when comparing the likes of Platinum to X&Y.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Love - Poison Types and their available move pool
    Hate - Lack of love for Poison types and the lacking of their legendary. The day is coming! Mark my words! We'll have our day yet! Also Rhyperior. Not to abuse the filter, but I fucking hate Rhyperior.

Edit: In addition mayhap the games are getting easier because you're getting better at them? And the variety certainly is a factor in how you can get through the games. Although I will agree that Kalos' E4 were severely lacking.

Back