• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

one year older, one year to our impending doom, it's Yunalesca's 20th B'day

Years
  • HAPPY B-DAY, KIMI-KOOOOOOOOOO~ <333333
    *Gives you a spork*
    Now you have a spork to go with your spoon.
    AND HAVE NO FEAR.
    ALEKS SHALL MAKE YOU THE BESTEST DRAWING EVAR, JUST FOR YOU.
    PS. The spork has Inuyasha engraved on it. ;3

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • HAPPY B-DAY, KIMI-KOOOOOOOOOO~ <333333
    *Gives you a spork*
    Now you have a spork to go with your spoon.
    AND HAVE NO FEAR.
    ALEKS SHALL MAKE YOU THE BESTEST DRAWING EVAR, JUST FOR YOU.
    PS. The spork has Inuyasha engraved on it. ;3

yay! Now I have a spork. <3 That's way better than the fork Erica gave me and the spoon Zet gave me. 8D

Sporks are awesome. \o/

AWESOME. <3333

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ok, so I'm late... But do I care?! Nope. Because I'm always late and lazy, and if I wasn't late and lazy then guess what... it wouldn't be me. So yea, if I was on time then I'd be some hacker that hacked this account only to come in here, say "Happy Birthday Kimi!" just to make me look like I was not normal and thus on time.... or something like that.
    But still, if I wasn't late.... oh wait you heard this already. Uh... what else is there to say... Say "Happy birthday"... check, make some some awesome story for being late... check, say "Kimi" somewhere in the post... check, make myself look awesome... check, click "Post Quick Reply" and leave the thread... wait, I haven't done that yet.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The best gift I could get you on such short notice is an F-4E Phantom II, but it'll do for now. I'll get you something bigger next year.

Happy birthday.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Ok, so I'm late... But do I care?! Nope. Because I'm always late and lazy, and if I wasn't late and lazy then guess what... it wouldn't be me. So yea, if I was on time then I'd be some hacker that hacked this account only to come in here, say "Happy Birthday Kimi!" just to make me look like I was not normal and thus on time.... or something like that.
    But still, if I wasn't late.... oh wait you heard this already. Uh... what else is there to say... Say "Happy birthday"... check, make some some awesome story for being late... check, say "Kimi" somewhere in the post... check, make myself look awesome... check, click "Post Quick Reply" and leave the thread... wait, I haven't done that yet.

You still owe me a Mr. Cup clip...I think.

The best gift I could get you on such short notice is an F-4E Phantom II, but it'll do for now. I'll get you something bigger next year.

Happy birthday.

I love it Jack. <3 ilu. <3

I'll be sure to take care of it just like all the other Military Militia you've given me in the past. \o/

Yeah, hopefully next year you'll be able to make this thread for me. <3

(Sorry, I had to post just so it would turn out to be a belated thing for me. <3)

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I guess I was able to come here... XD;

Happy Birthday Kimi, best wishes to you. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    RIKU X KAIRI KINGDOM HEARTS GURL<333,
    Happy birthday. <3
    We've only known each other for a little while, but I wish the best for you this year. <3

Back