• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only one type for the rest of your life.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2006
    If you could only train one type of pokemon for the rest of your life, what would it be? That means no dual-type pokemon(unless one of the two types is either normal or flying).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Fire fully. They can also use some earth attacks which might give some of them the advantage.

They are the best ones for me.

Nookling

The incredibly boring girl
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 30, 2007
    Woah, that's hard! No matter which type I choose, I'd have to give up some of my favourite Pokemon.
    Maybe water. Then I could keep Quagsire. xD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Yeah, I'd pick the Water type too, because of my love for Feebas. Anyways, I usually pick the water starters in all the games, so I guess I must really like them. XD

If there was another choice however, I'd go for Flying types. X3 I've always liked them too.^^

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lightning, EOS.
    FAv has been raikou since day 1 (or w/e G/S/C came out)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Grass would be my element. I guess I'm an old school styled trainer-Bulbasaur, Treecko, Scyther all are awesome.

Years
    Psychic. ♥_♥;;

I love psychic Pokémon, mainly for their powers. ^^;; I think they're fascinating, to be honest. To think you can teleport and move things with only your mind... even if it's only very limited movement. :DDD Also, in the games, I love Confusion, Psybeam and Psychic <3 So, that's my choice.

...this sounds like my last post, doesn't it? XD

Back