• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    yeah, sorry... I try to make them long, but it's hard to when it's just quick radio conversation and then nothing else to do.

Diamond, no god powers! Y U HAVE BIG BLIZZARD?! U TINY ICE CREAM, CANNOT CAUSE ICE AGE! (I'll probably delete this part later. I don't own the RP and I don't know what Aura is gonna say about it or if he even cares, but seriously, you cant cause the ice age again on what you made it seem like was the brink of death for Luke)

I don't have blizzard. It's an Ice Beam corrupting weather. Just like in one of those Pokemon movies, which I presume you haven't watched. It's just gonna make everything snow. Ice Age =/= blizzards, just so you know.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Now, no one-liners, people :) as the GM of the RP, I'm here to say that it's forbidden!

oh and Elecrtic Scyther hasn't posted in a while, I think he doesn't want to continue. *tsk tsk* , and that's the reason why I'm telling you people to find someone that might be interested in the thing. We could use a real general *winks*

the last resort if nobody's joining: I'll be the General. he'll be my second character. but that's the last resort.

Diamond1304's Ice Beam weather corruption is approved. it's fine, in my opinion. It's just a weather change.

as for the speed, I like this speed. Can be a little faster though. But I know it's hard, since this RP relies on the RPer's progress and co-operation. Well, at least it's going and marching on. And please, please, keep it up :)

this RP isn't close to dying, and I want this baby to be the best Rookie July. Good luck, RPers, comrades, allies, enemies, and not to mention the ice cream cones. :)

now, i've stated this before, but i'm saying it again. please add your name and your location on top of your post. And from now on, each post must have at least 160 words. Should be easy for you guys. I know 160 isn't much, and I may change it into 200 someday if your posts lack content... *smirks*

this is a high quality RP. and as the GM, and the creator of the RP, I will not let it fall that easily!

(I've added a poll in the IC thread. and when the RP's halfway there, i'll post a poll here, in the ooc thread. then you can discuss about the final ending. but that's weeks/months away! :D )

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    No, I think I have seen 5 or 6 of the movies... And I'm nut dumb, I know what a blizzard/ice age is, but a blizzard doesn't mean ice age. I live in Colorado, therfore, almost every spring, we get a good two feet of snow in one big storm, a blizzard, that does not make it an ice age for the rest of the world because it blizzards in part of the state. I know I'm sounding kinda like a jerk, and I'm sorry for it :( but I pay too much attention to detail sometimes...

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    it's okay Zapdos, it's okay :)

just have fun! relax, man, relax. and remember to vote in the poll.

Btw Guys, I want to add a new system to the RP. do you think it's viable?

I want to use the Legendary Summoning System. IT enables the Pokemon Side to summon a Legendary to aid them in battle. At first they can only summon Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Mesprit and other weak Legendaries, but as the RP progresses, you can summon stronger ones like Palkia and Dialga. And eventually, at the end of the story, Arceus. the PR can only summon the Legendaries once every few days though. and the stronger the Legendary, the higher the recharge time.

Don't worry Humans, you gotta be imaginative. It's 2020, there are high-tech weapons on your side. If they can create a nuclear bomb years ago, they should be able to come up with something even deadlier in 2020 *winks* think about it, Jack Spark. But remember to tell me about it.

So is the Legendary Summoning System (LSS) viable?

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    I think I'm fine with LSS. Althalos, I think you can have the Rocket Launcher XD. BTW, I hope we'll be able to at least kill the Legendaries?

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Of course we can! You got the Legendaries.... we got the guns! We'll slaughter the Legendaries! *Bwahahahahahaahahaha!*

No, seriously. We should be able to kill the legendaries.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    A Barret can kill all, legendaries dont stand a chance, mahahaha hahaha AHHahahahaha!

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    You can can't you? You did take out my plane after all, and not to mention rip out part of my mechanical arm....*gives suspicious stare* XD

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    All right.

Jack had his arm replaced with a bionic arm. Jack and Wade had a battle. Luke shrouded the building in mist. Althalos blasted the roof with napalm rounds, during which Jack shot Luke. Wade and Jack had a huge battle in which Wade was thrown off the building, and is now terribly injured. Lydia and Jack have a confrontation, in which Jack blows up the roof. Lydia saves Jack from falling by transforming into a Pidgeot. Lydia is injured, so Jack knocks her out and dumps her in a trash can.
    (and now in today's episode...XD)

A lot has happened. I may have missed a few things, you should probably read the last and second last page, since they are important.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    "Lydia saves Jack from falling by transforming into a Pidgeot. Lydia is injured, so Jack knocks her out and dumps her in a trash can." < I bet she appreciates it XD

Good luck catching up. We wrote at least a full page of messages today.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    i go to a crazy part for 4 hours almost and there is only 1 new message, night time must be slow.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Time zones effect a lot of things, lol.
    Diamond, Aura, and rusty are all active posting while I'm asleep. That's why you don't see them posting during the day.

Oh, and PS, Lydia is unconscious so she can't be trying to get out of the trash can XD

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    You know, with a lot of the legendaries, if they were killed the entire world would be thrown into complete and total chaos. After all, legendaries do most of the work of keeping weather and such in check. So you humans might want to think twice about what you kill ;)

Sorry I haven't been posting. I'm trying to come up with a good way for Silence to wake up (don't ask why it's so hard... I'm not sure myself XD)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    ^ lol, I doubt that, Mr. real-life

As far as the legendaries, sure. *as I type the following, I am thinking it in my head with the accent of an insane German* And BTW, I don't care if time stops! My explosive bullets will destroy all legendaries! An when I run out of bullets, I will have to resort to... SHTABBING THEM! *end of German insanity* Although the thick hides of a majority of the legendaries could be a problem. @ Rusty; Screw you! I shall not waste my time with a flimsy rocket launcher! I shall call in the F****** bear cavalry! And the penguin army, and the dog paratroopers... *rant* You know what, I'm also gonna bring in the frikkin' MLRS! https://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/data/3765/medium/MLRS_1.jpg 50 of 'em...

This was a very ranty post, was it not?

ODST, I don't think you were supposed to find Lydia.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back