• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
    Years
    Will do. (:

I just have a few more posts to read on the actual RP so I can catch completely up, and I'll start writing my intro.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    goddamnit, Jack! I don't wanna die! *crying* Oh, and -Brook, when you do find me, keep in mind that there is a motion detector which will blare loudly when you walk past it, and it's right by the door that leads to the roof.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
    Years
    ...In that case, I need to do some post editing. Give me a moment. ^-^"

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    *stares at althalos and jack* try your best not to disable us from posting or we can't post! and when Supervegeta returns, the war will start

diamond1304 and supervegeta's out for a while so we've got less RPers right now. but things are still going smoothly :) good job people!

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    Abra Kadabra! you are awake! *another tranquilizer* Abra ka -freaking-dabra! awake once more!

Not to mention, -Brooke, I'm on top of a sky scraper, just FYI.

Last edited:

blackRoronoa

I'm a LOLWUT PEAR :P
    Years
    Name: Mack Rocksteady
    Pokemon Species: Graveler
    Personality (one paragraph): Mack is a tough nut, literally. He never shows any emotions, if he even has any. He loves to berate humans as well, probably due to past experiences. Mack looks down on everyone below him, and obeys all above him. He is always looking for a worthy opponent to take down. He never cheats, and he believes in the Code of Honor. As such, he will rather die than break his word. He is extremely loyal to the PR. He has a short temper, though. One wrong move and he'll immediately knock you out.

History (one paragraph): Mack was born as a Geodude in Mt. Coronet to two Golems. In his Geodude childhood, he was known to have immense strength, even for a member of the Geodude family. Mack often used this to his advantage, and often defeated multiple trainers. One day though, a single trainer came and defeated him. He was captured by the trainer and made into his pet. However, life for the young Mack, now a Graveler, was hard under the trainer. The trainer often used him as a pack mule, carrying numerous tons of load every single day. His slowness was often made fun of by the trainer. Sometimes, the amount of load given to him was too much to handle, even for a strong pokemon as him. This led the Graveler to be discontent, and one day, he refused to carry anything at all. The trainer was so furious that he managed to cut off one of Mack's arms. Mack could not bear it anymore, so he created an earthquake that shook the whole neighborhood. Every human in the neighborhood was dead, and only Mack survived. He fled the neighborhood, vowing to never return, and returned to Mt. Coronet. However, when he reached the mountain, all the pokemon were gone, except for a few slow ones. He inquired where they were going, and they all said they were going to Canalave City. Mack joined the exodus of pokemon, and when they reached the city, they were recruited into the PokeRebels.

Appearance (a few sentences will do. any special birthmarks or something? anything special?): Mack is a normal Graveler, except that he lacks one of his left arms (the short arm).

Role in PR (Commander/General/Member/Spy): Member

Password: Fight

Moves (max of 6): Earthquake, Rollout, Smack Down, Rock Throw, Endure, Focus Punch.

Others: None.

EDIT: Can I reserve a PR spot?

Last edited:

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
    Could I reserve a Human spot? I will finish my SU as soon as I can.

Human SU -

Name: Alex Bryant
    Personality (one paragraph):
    History (one paragraph):
    Appearance (one paragraph):
    Role: Member
    Password: Fight
    Others: (anything not mentioned above?)
    Weapon: M4 Assault Rifle with an attached bipod and Night Vision Scope. ( If that is allowed)

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    @ blackRoronoa

oops! now that's my bad! I saw the one below you but not you *facepalm*

Now there's nothing wrong with your SU, and you're in now :) feel free to post your first post! The Commander of PR, SuperVegeta's in vacation right now, unfortunately, but he'll return today.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    I imagine a Flareon putting its paws on its hips and I just crack up... Electric, I think you've forgotten that Khufu is pokemon that walks on all fours :laugh:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    I've been making Khufu into a character who behaves like a human. If you don't like it, OK, but I find it hard to RP as someone who walks on four legs. We'll just make an exception for Khufu. I find it weird myself that he's a Flareon doing that, but... whatever.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Wait, only 400? Now that's overpowered stuff, send in atleast 600, ElectricScyther. We need the losses to be even, if only 400 are coming, then the humans should win this one.

zapdos926

Years
    Buy the pokemon have the advantage of pokemon that are extrememly hard to kill, unlike humans which are the same for the most part. For example, a steelix might take two tanks firing as fast as possible to kill, whereas a human it could only take a really strong attack to kill, so I think about 400 pokemon against 600 people.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I was gone for the weekend, and the posts exploded on me. :) Mind letting me know what's going on right now, and what I should post about? Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back