• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • ^ agree with top

alright I'm getting awfully pissed right now. Yagerbomb you're not in my RP anymore you don't have the rights to post here. would you like RHCP to delete the post for you? If you're going to post something meaningful I don't mind. But this OOC thread is mine, and I won't tolerate someone as bad as you to post in it. My whole PC family's pissed now thank you very much.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Yagerbomb, you are NOT supposed to vote in our polls. You left the RP, so you shouldn't be voting here. The voting is ONLY for people in the RP. Really, what you said above was spam, and should be deleted.

On-topic.....

OH DAMN. WE CAN"T KILL LEGENDARIES?! NOOOOOOOOoOOoooooo.......*pant*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Firsty, Aura.Lucario. Why did you put the option "Very Bad, extremely bad" in the poll if you get angry when somebody chooses it?

Secondly, I can understand why you want only players to vote in the poll.

But thirdly, I was even quicker to delete your post than Yagerbomb's, because lashing out at each other isn't how we do it at PokéCommunity. Play it more neatly in the future, please.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • ^

@RHCP sorry bout that one though xD about the flaming, I was just really angry. and as for the really bad thing. I won't get angry if someone chooses it, since it's what they think, but they should at least state the reason, or do it reasonably, in my opinion. :)

But I don't think that'll happen since the poll's for the RPers in the RolePlay.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Darn, I missed a fight OTL
    That would have been funny to see XD

*cough* ANYWAYS

Supervegeta is gone for a few days so he most likely won't be able to lead a war.
    Khufu might be able to lead them to Jubilife, or someone else. But otherwise idk. We /could/ wait for a few days but.... :/

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Rusty, I don't think you know about my releasing of the pokemon yet, since you just went through a battle and a plane crash. I don't think you've been brought up to date. :P

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • I know that cause I know you have a soft side, since you didn't shoot 'em :P

Jk, jk. I saw it in Lydia's extrasensory. To make me look pitiful. Sorry if I didn't mention it. You can wonder about it in you post. AND YOU BETTER GET THEM ALTHALOS!!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Sorry, misinterpreted your post, extremely. it's gone now anyways. i need to start reading more carefully.

If i mess up the story just kick me or something. or delete the post if you can.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • I don't think Aura would kick you for a post that can be deleted or rewritten

@Rusty, wait, why do you want them now when you just left them?

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Of course I won't kick him out. I won't kick anybody out...yet *whistles*

now, as long as we read posts clearly there shouldn't be a problem. the 'name, place and area' system should help us.

ElectricScyther, Khufu, hasn't posted since like the 13th of June, so I think we should get another General, a responsible one. but I don't know anybody that can manage that role right now. Any suggestions?

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Arcaray! I missed you! :)

Wade and Jack had a fight on the building roof and Wade lost. Jack grabbed Wade and flung him off the building roof, almost killing him. Lydia, Wade's partner, saw it and fought Jack, and lost too. She got flung into a trash can, but she wasn't as heavily injured as Wade was. She found Wade and used a full heal, healing him with it. Wade then brought her to a dark alley and hid inside a cardboard box, hiding and sleeping for now.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
    Years
  • Human Republic.

Name:
    Alexandria Elixa Byron. (You can call her Alex or Elixa, but she goes generally goes by Elixa.)

Personality: Elixa has always been known for her somewhat cold personality and her extreme love of sarcasm. She's an overachiever, and she can be a little cocky sometimes. She likes things done right, and with loads of precision. The cold personality mentioned earlier is something of a guard; she uses it to make sure people don't get the best of her (but it is in no way fake). She doesn't trust many people, naturally, with the war and all. She trusts those above her position (Commanders and Generals) to guide her in the right direction and she expects that those below (Members) her do the same for her. She's been known to follow all orders, no matter how gruesome, no matter how wrong it may seem. This is thought to be one of the main reasons she was picked to be a spy. Off and on the battlefield, she's a very reserved and quiet person. On the rare occasion where she speaks about a subject that has little or no relevance to the war or her duties, her words are usually dripping with sarcasm and annoyance unless she's being addressed by a Commander or a General. She doesn't get easily frustrated, but when she does get to that point... it's not pretty.

Regardless of her cold persona, Elixa does have a good heart and the humans best interest in mind. She's very determined, and as such, will do whatever it takes to win this war.

History: Elixa used to be free-spirited and happy. She used to genuinely care about others, especially her Pokemon. Especially her Sneasel. She'd obtained the small Pokemon at the tender age of four. Her single mother, Shailyn, worked for a Pokemon Adoption Service, and this Sneasel had just hatched from an egg that had been dropped off there. She decided to bring it home for Elixa, as Elixa had been begging her mother for a Pokemon of her own.

Originally, Shailyn had just said no to the whole thing. "You're too young for Pokemon," she'd always told her. "There is a reason why young children are not aloud on journeys. It's because they're naive and do not know what they're doing!" Of course, at the time, Elixa didn't understand all of that gibberish. She didn't want to understand it. All her small ears wanted to hear was yes. So anything else that came out of her mother's mouth was deemed a 'no'.

But one night after putting Elixa to bed, Shailyn got to thinking about it. It wasn't such a bad idea. If she got her daughter a Pokemon, she'd no longer have to look for a playmate for her daughter. She wouldn't have to keep up with as big of a mess of her daughter's toys. And, most of all, she wouldn't have to deal with the constant whining. Maybe, just maybe it would make things a little easier on her. So, that night, it was decided. The next day at work, she'd look for the perfect Pokemon for her sweet Elixa, which turned out to be said Sneasel.

But her beloved Sneasel also ended up being the one thing that ruined her life. When this war first broke out, Sneasel had just left. Of course, Elixa was devastated, but it wasn't as terrifyingly horrible as what was to come next. A week or so after the beginning of the war, the Pokemon attacked her hometown. She narrowly escaped the unfortunate burning of her house, lead by her precious Sneasel. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for her mother.

From that day onward, Elixa began to hate Pokemon. She joined the Human Republic. And she swore on her mother's grave that she'd destroy anyone or anything that got in her way of annihilating that Sneasel and any other Pokemon involved in her mother's death.

Appearance:
    Elixa is rather short, standing at a startling height of 5'0. She weighs about 100 pounds; 100 pounds that are not evenly distributed throughout her body. She is filled out on the lower half of her body, but the upper half is lacking. Due to her mixed heritage (black and white), her skin is a dark olive color. Her waist-length 's' shaped curls are a dark auburn with a few caramel highlights strewn throughout. Her eyes are brown, but an extremely light brown that can sometimes be mistaken for a darker shade of yellow.

Elixa's outfit usually consists of black skinny jeans, black ankle-high boots, and fitted black t-shirts. When it's cold, she wears a crumpled-style black leather jacket. She wears a black glove with the fingers cut out of it on her left hand. On the inside, a small but sharp knife can be found. She also hides a poison tipped dagger in her left boot along with a vile of the poison, that is only poisonous to Pokemon (if that's okay with you). She doesn't use it unless in an extreme situation where her life is threatened, or if she happens to have a rare meeting with the Sneasel responsible for her mother's death. She will rarely wear something else due to the fact that she likes to be dressed and ready for whatever mission she may be sent on. Her hair is either down and parted to the side or up in an extremely messy bun.

Role:
    Human Spy.

Password:
    Fight.

Weapon:
    As stated in the Appearance section of this SU, she carries a small knife in her glove and a dagger along with the vile of poison in her left boot. This is what she uses for missions and such. When on an open battlefield, she uses whatever is handed to her.

Is this alright? If not, I can and will change something, or multiple things, or whatever may be wrong with it. ^-^"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back