• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    @ Mudkipz

Throwing knives? Half-Approved. I can only grant you two. FIVE?! What the hell do you need those for. TWO. :)

i can't accept everything you know.

btw, ODST, your posts are just over 150 words. I think everybody should have posts longer than 200 words :)

as a good and a responsible GM I might increase the minimum word count. Anyway has anybody seen -brooke and BlackRorona or something like that?

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Oh, yea, sorry, dude, I'll get on that right away.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mudkipz, all great introductions start with tripping and spilling your cola on them, then giving your name.

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
    @ODST: Haha LOL, but my preference would be to kick a Pokemon in the head then give names, but no such luck for me.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    ODST, in your last post, you said something about napalm bombs... What? If you meant rounds, you be stealing from Althalos! Besides, I don't think that they're bigvenough to be fired from a .50 cal :/

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    @ODST - If you wanna leave without Ali, you can. Ali will be rather annoyed, but in reality, if he left for Sunyshore when Rusty isn't back then the RP would slow down. It's your call, because this is the arms base and we have everything that's in Sunyshore here in Oreburgh.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gone for the weekend, back on Monday. I'll try to post before I leave.

Arsenic

Years
    @Zap When i said bombs i meant like molotov cocktail bomb. and napalm rounds arn't real, there called incendiary rounds, napalm is a liquid like gasoline, if it was put in the gun, it would burst into flames and stick to the barrel, spreading to the clip and making the bullets explode.
    @arcaray
    Wait, if im an officer, what rank am i.
    [OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

First Lieutenant

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    2 questions:
    a) Communication infiltration aproved?
    b) If yes, what would the new defense systems humans installed in Oreburgh? *

(*Yes they did, because war is coming! I have a few ideas about those)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Well I was thinking to do it in general, because no one is in the communications right now. Besides if we were to "meet" our mates ALL the time it'd be kinda boring.. why not add some secondary characters (like arcaray and odst did with the nurses?)

Ideas for the protection of Oreburgh:
    a) Electric Fence (the entrance/exit of the sewers is still inside it)\
    b) Turrets/Buildings for snipers in the outskirts of the town
    c) a Self Destruct system?
    d) a quick escape path to Mt. Coronet

That's all I can think of now.. the Self Destruct system might be too much though XD

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    secondary characters? please be more specific.

as for those four ideas..

Approved: A,D
    Declined: B,C

Turrets and buildings will give the humans a really large advantage. and it's too large. and the self-destruct is just stupid :D

Arcaray, SuperVegeta, think about your next attack location and the outcome. Arcaray will have to take over for now. Btw you're not doing half bad, Arcaray :) *thumbs up*

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    It's true that the turrets would give the humans a good advantage.. but we also have a huge advantage as well: the secret entrance inside.
    As for the self destruct, I thought the humans would want a last resort, to save the city from being another of PR's bases.
    The electric fence, can be always de-activated or destroyed.

Btw, about the secondary characters; I told you, I mean characters that we can play by ourselves (even if we have a main character), just like the nurses or Althalos' Swampert.

So if those two are approved, I'm gonna edit my post now.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Really,really,REALLY sorry for the inactivity guys. :( laptops broken, and still isn't back. After it comes back,give me a few hours (or a few days, considering how much you guys posted xD) to catch up, and I'll post once my computers back.

Sorry for the inactivity, I'll be back (hopefully) tomorrow or day after.

Arsenic

Years
    now we just need -brooke to post and we'll be all good, i think, anyone else drop off the RP randomly?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back