• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Sorry that I'm late posting Mudkipz, it's probably to do with different time zones and the fact that I last posted a while before you got on, and today I've had business to attend to.

And thanks Aura :) I'm not good at warfare really, so it's nice to have some confirmation ... :P

Wait... Mudkipz, you haven't posted since I did?

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    No one but mark and rumble have done anything today. It's REALLY slow today.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Welcome back, Rusty :D I assume that Jack has a very strong fear of ice, and the cold in general? If he wasn't a summer guy before, he probably is now XD

Arsenic

Years
    welcome back to the land of the living, rusty

@Arcaray If im a officer, may i be a first Lieutenant

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Khufu sighed as the three spies turned to leave for Jubilife City. He couldn't tell if they were reluctant to do so, but he didn't care. His job wasn't to read people's minds, it was as the General of PokeRebel. He turned to leave himself and let his mind wander.

A crack of thunder pierced the air, and the rain sunk into Khufu's fur, dripping off and into the grass. Khufu never had been a fan of rain, being a Fire-type, but this time, the rain seemed to carry a message of loneliness, spelled out in each raindrop. Squinting to keep his eyes dry of rain, Khufu's only goal was to put as much distance between him and his former master as possible.

Glancing down at his neck, Khufu saw the dim shine of his ID tag, muted by the dark clouds, late hour, and poor condition. But even in the darkness, the words binding him to his master were still discernible:

Khufu Sphynx
    Belongs to C.J. Sphynx
    10 Route 212
    If found, return to owner

Khufu looked up, seeing a tree off to the left. He changed his course for it, feet splashing in the soaked grass. When he brushed against the rough tree bark, he began chipping the collar off his neck against the tree. The sides were rough enough to make some progress, but it wasn't much. Groaning in exasperation, Khufu leaned his body against the tree to rest.

"Hey! What's going on here? It's a storm, what are you doing out here?"

Khufu saw a Graveler looking down at him with concerned eyes. To Khufu, it seemed the Graveler was actually concerned about his well-being. That meeting would reshape Khufu's thoughts of the world, and even after Magnus was killed, Khufu would always remember him, and the encounter, vividly.

Ever since then, Khufu had been able to keep his old identity of Sphynx hidden, but always had feared it would be discovered. Nobody, as far as he knew, was aware of it. But there was still room for fear.

Returning to the present, Khufu asked Silence, slightly softer now, "So what's up? You enjoying the war?"

Arsenic

Years
    how is this OOC, it seems very IC

I hope everybody doesn't do flashbacks, it'll make me look un-original.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Permission for a new gadget: TW (The Watch) *
    a) Does whatever a watch do
    b) Radio/Communications
    c) Mailing system
    d) Flashlight
    e) Sound Recorder

I can make one for you wade since you've asked me for a gadget :D
    *Yeah, quite the original name... right? Isn't it?

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    Mudkipz, answer the damned question already, im getting tired of sleeping, and im not ready for another flashback.

Arsenic

Years
    I think your supposed to put it here, but.... Hi, you should probably tell the rest of the people who you are and what side your on atleast

Pretend this is ontop of SD's message.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    Well, Aura asked for my sign-up in the pm, but whatever...
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back