• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
    Permission for a M14 EBR rifle? Please? It will make Wade dying faster *Humorous but serious face*
    [OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Hey, me and althalos do the sniping around here, your part of the GROUND forces, seriously, leave the sharpshooting to the pros

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
    You guys are incorrect about me "Sniping". The M14 is a Marksman Rifle, which is different than a Sniper Rifle. A marksman is a person who is skilled in precision shooting, using projectile weapons, such as with a rifle but most commonly with a sniper rifle, to shoot at long range targets. The main difference between a marksman and a normal sniper is that a marksman is usually considered an organic part of a team of soldiers, whereas regular snipers tend to work alone or with other snipers. In the military, marksmen are sometimes attached to an infantry squad where they take accurate long-range shots at valuable targets as needed, thus extending the reach of the squad.

One question, if Wade dies, will you make another character?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Herro Aura.

Well, here's my Sign Up. Hope I didn't sound too redundant or anything... Now that I look at it, I started off every paragraph with my character's name :| Oh wellz.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    @ Nakuzami

LOL GAY? :D that'll be fun. Gay or not, you're in! :) you may post your intro now..

7000 views, OOC thread? seriously? lol gj guys gj, it's hard to have this many views in an ooc thread.

So now we have 4 Medics spots in total, one HumanRebellion Spy spot (since PR has one new one, I gotta balance both sides), and some extra member spots on both sides.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Trust me, mudkipz, i know what a marksman is, i know as much about anything having to do with a scope and rifle as i do about cars sports class and above (thats alot)

7/7/11 (Bungie day)

OOC status: *chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Your letting another spy join, Lucario? Thats B.S., no offense.

I would be interested in your RP, Aura, IF there was another PokeRebel Spy spot open. Even then... not sure if I would join(due to being busy, blah blah blah, etcetra.), but I might.

^ Pressure? Effective way of getting into an RP. :/ I'm so impressed /notrly. How convenient you managed to make time.

You denied letting others having a spy position, but when this other user complains with "I won't join unless I be a spy", you fork the position over? That's rather rude, if not the opposite of justified.

Besides, why does Nakuzami get to control two separate characters? Its unfair to the other RPers. :/ Rather unfair as a whole.

Many people wanted a spy position and we got them. I worked hard on my SU to achieve a spot, and I fought other users in battle for the position. Nazukami could have picked something else like the rest of the members did rather than complaining~

As said on Page 1 of this thread...
    @ Everyone

You don't HAVE to be the spy if you wanna do something fun. A normal member can be fun too you know. And remember, the COMMANDER commands you to do stuff, so maybe you can request something from him. it's the commander's choice. This is a rather free RP, as long as it's reasonable, then it can be done. As the commander if he can give you some fun tasks, something you won't be able to do as a spy! PS. Commander > General > Spy > Member

@ Miley and XxSweetDreamsxX

You two will have to fight Killet for the spy spot. I will pick the one with the best SU. You two are now pending. But if you can't be the spy, will you still join the RP as another role? or will you leave? You can be a normal member in the group you know. it ain't that bad as long as the commander gives you something to do.
    I love how you turned everything around.

If your going to be opening up spots you might as well forget about the 'limit'. Especially for beggars. I'd love to see you try to counter my evidence.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Your letting another spy join, Lucario? Thats B.S., no offense.

^ Pressure? Effective way of getting into an RP. :/ I'm so impressed /notrly. How convenient you managed to make time.

You denied letting others having a spy position, but when this other user complains with "I won't join unless I be a spy", you fork the position over? That's rather rude, if not the opposite of justified.

Besides, why does Nakuzami get to control two separate characters? Its unfair to the other RPers. :/ Rather unfair as a whole.

Many people wanted a spy position and we got them. I worked hard on my SU to achieve a spot, and I fought other users in battle for the position. Nazukami could have picked something else like the rest of the members did rather than complaining~

If your going to be opening up spots you might as well forget about the 'limit'. Especially for beggars. I'd love to see you try to counter my evidence.

Although it was said rather harshly, I'd have to agree with SD. But I'm more concerned about this double character thing, unless one of them is not an important one.

As for the other problem with the spy thing, I'll leave that up to Lu to decide, as GM.

Nakuzami

Years
    Double character...? Oh, Ivy? No, she's just an NPC that I'll probably make disappear soon :|

@XxSweatDreamsxX - I hadn't meant to pressure Aura... but yeah, I guess that's how it came out :/ If it REALLY bothers you that much, I can drop out. And by busy, I meant that I'm in a lot of other RPs, and I wasn't sure if I could handle another... and if I can't I'll have to leave one.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Naww, I wouldn't force you to drop out X'D If you want to be in the Roleplay thats great~

Maybe just switch to something else? That's the only reason I'm upset. I don't like it when people open up slots for certain individuals rather than others XP

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Naww, I wouldn't force you to drop out X'D If you want to be in the Roleplay thats great~

Maybe just switch to something else? That's the only reason I'm upset. I don't like it when people open up slots for certain individuals rather than others XP

Well to be fair, Wade isn't much of a good spy anyways. :D (jk).

Hope everything is resolved. :)

Nakuzami

Years

Well, the only reason I wanted to be a Spy was, other than the fact being a spy is awesomesauce, the only other things were medic and a regular member. I can't see Alec (that's a meh name for him) being a medic ._. And I figured there would be 0% chance for another Commander/General...
    Meh, he could be a regular member (there should be promotions :P) if that's how it has to be... fine, regular member it is ;P

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Hey, I wanted to be PR spy at first as well DX Oh well, I wouldn't have had a gun then, so I'm all good.

BTW, SweetDreams, I like the new signature :) Rumble looks very... EVIL!
    Ray, I think that you have done a good job at making Rumble an emotionless prick. I mean that in a good way, since I think that's how you wanted him to seem :/ If that's offensive, let me know, I'm sorry if it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back