• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    I need to practice more... My credit mostly goes to other people, since I use references for almost everything I draw.

Neither do I XD I spend my days playing video games and mowing lawns to buy more video games

this isn't exactly a good topic for here....

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    why the heck are you guys not posting?! :D last post was yesterday

I had posted, but then I deleted it (and saved it in my notepad, don't worry ;P) so that I could edit it and make it less... meh. So I think I'll wait for another post or two... unless waiting for teh awesome Snivy in teh awesomer hoodie is too much for you ;P

Since I'm making him a normal member... should he just miss the meeting? I mean... normal members aren't very important, so they wouldn't really be needed, much less wanted, at a meeting :/

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Arcaray and myself can't really post until rusty comes back from the dead... Again. Does that make him an undead zombie, which cancels out to make him human? He's the un-undead XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    BTW, SweetDreams, I like the new signature :) Rumble looks very... EVIL!
    Ray, I think that you have done a good job at making Rumble an emotionless prick. I mean that in a good way, since I think that's how you wanted him to seem :/ If that's offensive, let me know, I'm sorry if it is.

No it's not offensive at all ^^ Thanks man, I've always dreamed about a character like Rumble :P I was actually the one who drew the original design of his smile and eyes

But it's understandable he's that way to Pokemon right? He was made for hurting Pokemon, after all.

yeah Veg finish the meeting i want Wade to die in Jack's hands!

Rumble's already out of the Conference Room..

P.S. Thankies to SD for putting me in her sig

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Thanks~ XD You all flatter me really. I don't deserve so many compliments.

yes you do :) you deserve every compliment because you deserve it...i don't make any sense do I. Rumble looks wonderfully scary, Wade looks....uh...I dunno, and Lydia looks totally great :)

Rusty, i'm not sure..

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Yo, guys. Idea. Everyone put a quote about their character in their sig. It'll be fun. XD No, really though. Do it. :I

Also, it doesn't /have/ to be a direct quote from the RP. Just anything. Be creative :3

Original idea was from Ray, btw.

like these(I'll add yours too if you decide to make one):

[Rumble]
    "Ugh, it's gonna take forever to scrap your face off my suit!"

[-Wade-]

"The moon has two sides, and I have a Dark side that will never be revealed to anybody. That's the Umbreon Way."

{~Lydia~}

"Why do things keep falling out of my mane?!?!"

[-Hector-]
    "I'll smile when we get our freedom."

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    My quote sounds better :D

yeah it's fun :) do it guys, or i'm gonna kick you out of the RP bwahahah :P

just make sure you have the name of your character. the quote doesn't have to be from the RP.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Yo, guys. Idea. Everyone put a quote about their character in their sig. It'll be fun. XD No, really though. Do it. :I

Also, it doesn't /have/ to be a direct quote from the RP. Just anything. Be creative :3

Original idea was from Ray, btw.

like these(I'll add yours too if you decide to make one):

[Rumble]
    "Ugh, it's gonna take forever to scrap your face off my suit!"

[-Wade-]

"The moon has two sides, and I have a Dark side that will never be revealed to anybody. That's the Umbreon Way."

{~Lydia~}

"Why do things keep falling out of my mane?!?!"

Cool idea, also add a link leading in the RP thread in your name like I did?

My quote sounds better :D

yeah it's fun :) do it guys, or i'm gonna kick you out of the RP bwahahah :P

just make sure you have the name of your character. the quote doesn't have to be from the RP.

Of course it doesn't need to be from the RP ;D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Nice quotes...mine is better. :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Nice quotes...mine is better. :D

Yo veg you should prepare for the war and leave as soon as Lydia and Rumble are there.

and no your quote is nothing original! mine is catchy :DD
    j/king, perfect quote for a man in charge. Hector is obsessed with the Pokemon lives!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back