• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Phew. Althalos, come for the meeting! Mark, you too. Logan will be a part of what I've planned, but he'll not be in the meeting. Mark will recommend you. (Won't you? WON'T YOU??!! *Loads gun*) xD

Anyways, request for a bunch of things.

1. Westland Puma HC Mk.1, a military helicopter capable of carrying about 20 passengers each. 5 of these.

westland-puma-hc-mk-1.jpg

2. Max Repel Bombs. Exactly what it says, bombs filled with max repels. Radius of blast will be bigger than a grenade, but smaller than a whole timer bomb. Shaped like a nuclear bomb:

Chinese_nuclear_bomb.jpg

Probably smaller. Yup, smaller.

3. Nanotechnology based mind control device. Basically, it is injected through syringes. It makes the user's brain go blank. Makes it listen to the person who injects it. It IS 2020. Its not complex. It only makes the victim listen and follow basic functions. One syringe of this stuff can work on about 5 small beings, and about 1 huge one.

And these things will be perfectly functioning, because after seeing the poor maintenance by his staff, Jack fired his old ones and hired old ones, who are awesome at this work. xD

But you better accept these Lu. These are critical to my plan. Except the last one. It is nice, and will add a nice twist ;) You'll see what I mean.

EDIT: Althalos, you com quickly, and I'll begin the meeting (without Mark, sorry bout that D: you will be in the meeting, just I'll begin before you post)

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Wow Jack, mind controlling? Even Rumble can't do dat.. slow down mate xD

We still get to summon legendary hm?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    @Zapdos, Arcaray

Wade is still with him. Express your surprise xD

@Ray

Yeah, yeah xD Rumble can't do a lot of stuff. Like not kill a puppy. With cute eyes. And a small wagging tail. YOU KNOW IT. xD

Meh. Summon 'em. It doesn't matter to us humans anyways, since its gonna get pwned by us.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    @Zapdos, Arcaray

Wade is still with him. Express your surprise xD

@Ray

Yeah, yeah xD Rumble can't do a lot of stuff. Like not kill a puppy. With cute eyes. And a small wagging tail. YOU KNOW IT. xD

Meh. Summon 'em. It doesn't matter to us humans anyways, since its gonna get pwned by us.

Hey! FYI Rumble doesn't kill Pokemon, I thought you knew that >.>

And, Rumble wouldn't be stupid to summon a legendary in a sure-loss battle-

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Can't wait for my first assassination.

I was torn between letting the pokemon win and the humans winning, I mean a counter attack could be fun, Blitzkrieg!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    @Zapdos

Yeah call me Rusty. I prefer that xD

@Ray

Well, Rumble might kill a puppy. Probably. I know he's not gonna pet him though xD

Oh, and Rumble doesn't know that he's gonna lose, does he? xD

There's no sense in voting for options in which there will be no sequel. We want a sequel, people!

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I dont mean AC style assassination i mean Military, high value target style assassination, when a VIP is needed dead, they get someone with a 50. BMG sniper, like me and MY BARRETT M107 ANTI VEHICULAR SNIPER SYSTEM.

Should i just jump into the meeting even though im already there?

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    @ODST

Yep, sorry if I missed you or something, but the meetings already underway. SO, you can post something like Jack ignoring and all. Oh, and make sure you recommend Logan for the extra spot in the Airborne attack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    @Zapdos

Yeah call me Rusty. I prefer that xD

@Ray

Well, Rumble might kill a puppy. Probably. I know he's not gonna pet him though xD

Oh, and Rumble doesn't know that he's gonna lose, does he? xD

There's no sense in voting for options in which there will be no sequel. We want a sequel, people!

Of course he knows they'll lose, don't you read my posts? D: I explain why, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back