• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooh! A coupon/voucher!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yes. I got this voucher for a free set meal at this chinese restaurant. GOOD~

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Cool! I got one for a free loaf of bread and another for a free big mac at McDonalds.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Uh... I got a free plushie from this fast food restaurant using a coupon o.o

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My mom won a 3-foot sub from subway the other day at a raffle o_o;

As for me, I've won lots and lots of coupons over the years. I actually won $20 on a Community Chest piece off of a box of fries when McDonalds had the Monopoly game many years ago.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    Once, I got coupons to go to McDonald's and get 2 cheese burgers for a low price. X3; I didn't go, but my sister did. XDD

Years
    I once got... I think it was $2 dollars off from Baskin Robins for Teacher Aiding for the Counciling Center for a month or so XD
    I <3 ice cream, so it's all good ^^;

Years
    Nope. Worthless. >_< *sigh*
    An' come ta thing of it there was even a big scam about coupons in my country some... 15 years ago. They even made a song about it something like: "Let's stick out coupon..." umm... yeah. ^^;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I got a coupon (just today!) for a free one-topping personal pizza (for Round Table) from a library summer reading program.

Back