• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooo-A-A-A GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!

Are you jealous?

• Jealous

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Not jealous

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

eisenherz

Lucario Fanboy
    Years
    Not me. They're generic, mainstream, watered-down, and they haven't put out anything impressive. I'd rather go see a real metal concert tyvm.

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
    Years
    Eh, I don't like Disturbed..
    I'm not into metal, or whatever.
    Have fun though!

If it were Journey, maybe I'd be jelous. I'm going to one of their concerts in August though, so I guess I really wouldn't be..

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Not me. Going to a Disturbed concert in September here in NZ. Should be fun.

Not me. They're generic, mainstream, watered-down, and they haven't put out anything impressive. I'd rather go see a real metal concert tyvm.

Ever heard their new album? It pwns everything else they've ever released IMO. Good mix of melody and aggression, plus there's a solo in basically all the songs, which is something new to them.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    If you were going to see, say...the Melvins. Or Boris.

Then I'd be jealous.

Currently not jealous.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    yes... i am... disturbed is like my third favorite band (mostly because of their new album indistructible)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I've seen Disturbed live a few years ago at a local show after the release of 10,000 fists. They put on a hell of a show, but to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with their new album. They've kinda drawn away from their initial approach, and their style seems to have shifted alot more towards generic hard-rock.

But whatever dude. Have fun :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Eh, I don't like Disturbed..
    I'm not into metal, or whatever.
    Have fun though!

If it were Journey, maybe I'd be jelous. I'm going to one of their concerts in August though, so I guess I really wouldn't be..

Journey is awesome. I like Disturbed because somehow they're different than other bands in the same genre. I don't like many other bands that are that heavy.

eisenherz

Lucario Fanboy
    Years
    Ever heard their new album? It pwns everything else they've ever released IMO. Good mix of melody and aggression, plus there's a solo in basically all the songs, which is something new to them.

They're still nu-metal, which means they aren't metal at all.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Not jealous. u_u

I'm not into that band, I suppose.
    But I do hope you'll have a great time :'D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like Disturbed but not live shows. Either way I'm not the kind of person who gets taken to jealousy.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    That, and I do not like going to concerts in general. Way too crowded for my taste, and I'd rather hear a clean, recorded version of their material.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Not jealous,although i do like disturbed.
    Its crowded at metal/rock/punk concerts,everyone is wearing black, and after 6:00 everything starts to smell like weed.
    but i went to an A7X concert sometime ago.

anyways, have a great time there!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    They're still nu-metal, which means they aren't metal at all.

Disturbed is hard rock now, not nu-metal as they once were. Nu-metal is Limp Bizkit and stuff like that. They're totally different now. Disturbed hasn't had rapped vocals since they released Believe, which was in 2002. You listen to The Sickness then you listen to Indestructible and they've changed.
    And dude, who cares what they're labelled as genre-wise? If it sounds good you listen to it. If it doesn't, don't.

eisenherz

Lucario Fanboy
    Years
    Disturbed is hard rock now, not nu-metal as they once were. Nu-metal is Limp Bizkit and stuff like that. They're totally different now. Disturbed hasn't had rapped vocals since they released Believe, which was in 2002. You listen to The Sickness then you listen to Indestructible and they've changed.
    And dude, who cares what they're labelled as genre-wise? If it sounds good you listen to it. If it doesn't, don't.

Well it doesn't sound good to me. Too mainstream.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Hah, I'm still feeling the effects of the Gigantour concert I went to this May. MegadetH tore that place UP. So I'd have to say that I'm not jealous, sorreh. Disturbed is still a pretty good band though.

Back