• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] (Open World) Pokémon Return To Blaze And Blades Demo

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    I'm having the same issue however I cannot find the folder "Pokemon - Return To Blaze And Blades 0.x.x" like I can find the game contents along with the pbs and everything however i cannot find the specific folder with that ini

[Game]
    Library=RGSS104E.dll
    Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
    Title=Pokemon - Return To Blaze And Blades
    RTP1=
    RTP2=
    RTP3=
    this is the one i found i tho you meant on this one?

Hello I kinda solved that issue then two more arrived once I attempted to test run it within rpg maker xp

1st: when new project was created from within rpg maker and Game.rxproj was pasted into return to blaze folder and when I tried to run test run via rpg maker "FAILED TO CREATE PROCESS" poped up

2nd: compatibility Nameline 5 error poped up once I extracted blaze folder contents along with its exe file and pasted to project folder

(Someone told me that It occurs when the same method/s are being called over and over and over again. So in that matter two scripts could be calling the same method constantly or you copied the same script twice)
    I managed to solve that issue by using 20.1 ver of the pokemon essentials exe file however then I stumped on another issue
    GJAgLKD.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    I'm having the same issue however I cannot find the folder "Pokemon - Return To Blaze And Blades 0.x.x" like I can find the game contents along with the pbs and everything however i cannot find the specific folder with that ini

Game.ini is located directly in the "Pokemon - Return To Blaze And Blades 0.4.1 Demo" folder. Download the zip file with the same name. Then unzip (extract) the folder "Pokemon - Return To Blaze And Blades 0.4.1 Demo" and all of it's contents to the location of your choice on your computer.

BP08AIc.png

g519LhC.png

The resulting folder should look like this when extracted. Game.ini should be in there. If it is not, something has gone wrong. There is no need to transfer any other files into this folder to make it work. Run the exe from within the folder or make a shortcut of the exe on your desktop. Trying to open this game in RPG Maker XP will not work because I have not included the Game.rxproj file for this project. Please post back if it is still not working for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    This is such a cool concept and it's execution seems great. I have a question. What are the shiny odds and are there overworld shinies?

Back