• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Operation: Game Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    Right now, I'm compiling what may be the most ambitious game script players have ever seen: a multilingual game script for ORAS in all seven languages! Right now, I'm concentrating on the English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian versions (but mainly the Spanish version). I've thus far made the most progress on the Italian version.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • By game script, do you mean a full compilation of the in-game dialog? Or do you mean you're working on developing some sort of scripting language to modify the read-only memory of the cartridge? (I figure you most likely mean the former, since the latter would be extremely difficult, but just wanted to check for the sake of clarity ^^; )

Fotomac

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    The former. Right now I'm working on the dialogue that generally appears if you choose to play as a girl, in addition to dialogue which appears either way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Uh uhhhh, I have no idea what you guys mean. Could you explain a little more for us common folk?

Fotomac

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    If you guys like, I could post what I've already found sometime this week.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I think this is a really neat project you're doing! Unfortunately though, I think I'll have to close this, because it doesn't really invite any discussion about the actual games :/

But! I'm sure there are others who will be interested in this, and we're glad you want to share it with the PokeCommunity! If I could give a suggestion, I'd say post your script on a site like Live Journal or something along those lines, and post a link to it in your signature.

Best of luck in your endeavor~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back