• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Operation Good Friday - Signatures

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    As I'm sure you've noticed, there are some pretty abysmally large signatures of both text and pictures out there. Warnings apparantly do nothing, so the staff have decided simply just to put everyone on final warning of their signatures. This applies to everyone. Please read the signature rules to find out if your sig is breaking them, then edit where appropriate. If you do not do so by Good Friday (25th March), then if your sig is found, it shall be editted and/or deleted where appropriate by the higher staff.

You have been warned. The deadline is Good Friday. Edit your signatures, or face the consequences.

Click here to look at the PC Rules

Also, DO NOT use this thread to ask whether your sig is OK. Use this thread instead:

Is my sig OK?

Last edited:

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    As I'm sure you've noticed, there are some pretty abysmally large signatures of both text and pictures out there. Warnings apparantly do nothing, so the staff have decided simply just to put everyone on final warning of their signatures. This applies to everyone. Please read the signature rules to find out if your sig is breaking them, then edit where appropriate. If you do not do so by Good Friday (25th February), then if your sig is found, it shall be editted and/or deleted where appropriate by the higher staff.

You have been warned. The deadline is Good Friday. Edit your signatures, or face the consequences.

Click here to look at the PC Rules
    Hypothetically, isn't that a good thing. Not for the mods. But for lazy members. Cause if they have a whole heap of crud then it won't really matter anyways... Meh.
    Is mine breaking the rules. I don't think it is. I edited it. And I only added a very little bit.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Your sig is fine CoR... but if you hadn't put it in code then it would have been editted. It's just the size of the box that matters.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    The rules don't state anything about size 1 text, so for the time being, I'll just assume that my signature is very close to the limit. Although, just say and I'll shorten it.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Is mine suitable? I measured the picture and it is just a bit smaller than the example in the rules.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Oh, and DZ? Since you have images, you'll have to cut back on the amount of text you have if you want to make it legit.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Er, yeah Ty's sig is fine. Although DZ, you should either edit out your HP thing, the VOTE Dr Zoidberg... etc or the comp terminology.

Also, for future reference, I would prefer it if this didn't become a thread asking if sigs were OK. That kinda defeats the objective of reading the rules and adjusting it yourself. If you would still like to query... then make a thread in Q+F and I'll gladly offer any help there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    This is very good, I've been feeling like "when would someone organise this". Good luck guys and may this help keep PC under bounds. By the way MCD, very preoffesional looking Thread title and very mature too ( I thought the American army was taking over PC on good Friday.XD!). Anyway instead of starting a new thread in Q/F, there is already a stickied thread, so you could ask there https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=18600.

*Points to my Sig*, is that okay? J/K.

~ CC

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Yeah, I got the idea from when SPP did this last year on Valentine's Day, and called it the Valentine's Day Massacre. :P And I might as well start a thread in Q+F

Is my sig OK?

Use this thread to ask about whether your sig is OK, and within the guidelines.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Composer of Requiems said:
    When I put the pictures into code tags, will the original size of the image be considered, or the size of the code tag box?
    Not really. Back when everyone used the code tags to fit a large sig in a small space it would still have to load them images (much like how everyone now has like a 2mb pic in their sig). So Steve said no more use of code tags to make your sig to make it smaller.

Maybe now the sigs won't be over run.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    On this other board I go to everyone must either have no sig or a 325x60 image. Maybe we should do something like that.

Back