• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Operation Good Friday - Signatures

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    That's a bit restrictive don't you think? I, at least, would like to think PC offers a lot more freedom than that particular forum... as that hardly allows for anything.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    But the rule isn't meant to be restrictive, it's so there's more emphasis on people and their actual posts instead of enormous signatures. But yeah, it may not be the most suitable rule for this sort of forum. But getting rid of all those ridiculous sigs is a good idea.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Shouldn't we edit the rules to make that so then? As I thought that was allowed... o_O
    Steve made an Announcement about having all the code tags. And very few use it anymore so there isn't any need to add that to the sig rules.

Allstories said:
    On this other board I go to everyone must either have no sig or a 325x60 image. Maybe we should do something like that.
    Operation Good Friday - Signatures

That is a 325x60 image. I like smaller sigs but that is way too small. The sig rules on PC is good (it's not like we slapped together stuff here and there, we did put a lot of though into the sig rules).

Years
    I hope my siggy is ok. I tried to make it smaller by puting the text as it is. I have also been to a forum where no siggy is allowed. I used to go to an RPG forum, and people were only allowed to put their character's stats. And if someone there had other images or stuff in their siggies, they would either get a serious warning, or get banned.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Is my Sig Ok. :surprised Do I have to make it more small. This is a very nice rule :cross-eye though. It will keep PC in control. :bandit:

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yesh, I'm sooo glad we finally are taking this sig business into effect. XD I've warned a few members in the past about sigs, and they all actually did as I said. They must like me. XD

Anyways, everyone remember that the deadline ish next Friday! So get those sigs all fixed up! ^__^

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Rahul - Ideally, you should have asked in the "Is my sig OK?" thread, but I can tell you that to make it legitimate, you should group your text together so that it isn't spread out all over the place. Other than that, its fine.

Kelsey - My first major moderation thingy is a success... I feel so proud! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    XD Is it okay if - I mean I don't wanna mini-mod - I've been PMing a few people telling them about OGF and saying their sigs are too big. I mean I'm not warning them but just telling them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Yeah, I'm the Easter Police. Just like Santa Claus is the Christmas Police XD

But yeah, Kylie... anything to help really is good enough. Just don't sound patronising or anything, especially to newbs here ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Yeah, I'm the Easter Police. Just like Santa Claus is the Christmas Police XD

But yeah, Kylie... anything to help really is good enough. Just don't sound patronising or anything, especially to newbs here ^_^
    I spend more time in the PM saying I'm sorry if I sound patronising then actually explaining OGF and that their sig is too big. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Just to remind everyone:

Operation Good Friday starts at 00:00 GMT (that's 11 hours from now) Hope you get your sigs adjusted by then ^_^

Back