• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Operatoin "Give a smile"

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
    Years
    Ok everyone. I have been trying this just for a little bit and I think everyone else should give it a go too. Operatoin give a smile. try to do at least one thing to another person to make them smile that you wouldn't normally do. Each time you do a good deed you get a point. (DON'T MAKE ANY UP!!) The one with the most points wins! erg wins a banner! That will say something like "Nicest person in PC" Or something. Anyway what are you waiting for? Go out there and give some smiles!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Okay...

Well first thing that came to my mind is that Deiji has a great pic in both her signature and her avatar! XD Very lively and colorful! =)

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Deiji said:
    Oh Thanks 22sa *Blush* You know I drew my avatar--WAIT A MINUTE! no that dosn't count!
    I'm... (Nevermind, I'll just try again. O_o)

Very interesting title you gave to this thread Deiji: Operation "Give a Smile" XD, I like it very much! ^_^; I'm all too happy you made this thread.

<edit> lol, looks like Deiji left already. BTW, the above isn't a lie if anyone [ >_> ] was thinking that...

<edit2> ...I see. So the last one didn't count because she blushed instead of smiled. lol... ;_; Whoops, shouldn't cry in a similing thread. =P *^_^*

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I....uh.....er......
    Helped make oni flygon happy again! Just check "the ^ one above" thread and the "Fire Emblem" thread in the games section!
    Hehe.....
    I like this idea too! I live to make people happy!.....well, not exactly, but it makes me feel really happy when I do!!
    ......oops 22sa hehe....

22sa

Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Well, I made some poetry, but it's kinda sad :P
    ^ Writes totally magnificent poems, and he's only a starter! :P

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol thanks 22sa, to think of it, I started writing only on friday :P

22sa

Years
    ^ The Almighty top poster of the PC! :P He earned the position very well indeed. ;)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol thanks :P

BTW 22sa, I wrote some new poems, you gotta go see them

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
    Years
    hi all I am back from school I forgot to mentoin the dealine is on april 1st. Oh I did something good today wanna hear? I got this neo pets promo card , I don't like neo pets all that much so I put the card in a envolep and amonusely gave it to a girl at school . Things that that tay? Not just coplements, helping one another even people you don't know, is how you really earn points. but I will give out some points today for complements.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    HMM SOMETHING NICE??? i gave an old man a free tune up on his car since he dident have enough to pay....i got this thing for oldie's....

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Is the deed to be done in real life or on PC? Cos if so, I think 100marios, LiquidThunder, Moonlight, Scyther5, and 22sa should all get points because they all replied to my art thread and complimented me on my drawing and that made me smile! There was someone else too who I'll add in later.

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
    Years
    I would perfer In real life. But if you go out of your way to do something good on PC then I will count it. But you must report to this thread of what you done, or what other people have done, like blain just did. Sorry but I won't be looking around PC trying to find nice posts. So, everyone must report here. -^-^-

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay, this sounds fun... *Runs off to make people smile* Wait a second!!!!! How would you know they're smiling????

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, one of my RL friends was having some troubles, and I helped her through it

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Matthew, or Mac2492 makes me smile, 'cause he offered to be my friend, and well, I was kind of down when he asked so, he deserves a point.

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
    Years
    Mac2492 said:
    Okay, this sounds fun... *Runs off to make people smile* Wait a second!!!!! How would you know they're smiling????
    You don't have to see them smile. As long as you do a good deed, you get a point.
    EDIT; Oh I keep forgetting, the deeds between the 22nd and April frist are the ones you get points for. not one that poeple have done in the past. Future smiles. Erg I am making this to hard? Well I guess it may be to late to add a rule... I will keep the points we allready have but from this post on it has to be between the 22nd of feburay to April 1st. Sorry to keep changing it on you guys :nervous:

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Deiji said:
    I would perfer In real life. But if you go out of your way to do something good on PC then I will count it. But you must report to this thread of what you done, or what other people have done, like blain just did. Sorry but I won't be looking around PC trying to find nice posts. So, everyone must report here. -^-^-
    Oh...

Ohhhh...........

lol, I thought it was a the one above sort of thing, and try to to make the person above you smile. :laugh: What did I do IRL to make someone smile...?

.... :\

........ :( ............I don't think I ever did more then smile myself, or joke around. ;)

Back