• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I thought Pika Lover was reserved for Eevee...

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    he was but never put up his profile, his time ran out, also no more short comments on this page, use the OOC board, I don't want this rp closed down

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    Sam and Eevee were strolling along the path of trees and flowers, trying to find where the first route is. The place was full of trees and flowers, it was pretty hard to find it. Eevee looked happy though, and so did Sam who were both happy to be together, but Sam was thinking that another Pokemon would be nice, as the more he had on his team, the more stronger and powerful he would be. It was midday, and not too bad weather, so no rain or anything got in his way, until he then found a path that he hadn't seen yet. Both of them had tried to see what was there, if the path was the right way to go next. "Do you think this is the right way Eevee?" Sam asked Eevee, who obviously couldn't talk but could sense whether it is the correct way to go. Eevee then tilted his head, and started sniffing up the path. Just then, Eevee stopped and turned back to Sean, and making noises, "Ee, ee, vee!" Sam thought that this wasd the language telling him that it was the way to go, besides, it was worth a try.

Alongside the path, the are was surrounded with large trees and blooming flowers, causing a nice environment. Coming up was more grass on the path, but this was not just regular green grass that you can walk past without sense, no. It was the large grass Proffessor Ivy was talking about, where Pokemon were available to catch there. Sam remembered that, and thought which Pokemon exactly would be in a place like this, "Now then, is it worth a go? After all, Eevee will protect me incase these Pokemon are rather tough." Sam was still not afraid though, and Eevee was sitting quietly with his big tail wagging next to its back legs. They kept on going, until they eventually reached the patch of large grass. There was no noises coming from it, but they could never be too safe. Sam was ready for it, it'd be fun to battle with Eevee for the first ever time. He got out his Pokedex to check out what moves Eevee learn at that level. The Pokedex spoke;

"Eevee. Level 5. Type - Normal. Ability - Adaptability. Nature - Naughty. Attacks - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand."

Sam liked the thought that Pokemon gained levels with good experience, and with levels, come new exciting moves for him to use. Sam turned over to Eevee, who suddenly got back on its legs, turning its blac eyes to Sam. "What do you say, Eevee? Ready to go in?" he was brave, and didn't care what Pokemon were in there. Since they were on a small island, he thought that they would not be that bad. Eevee replied, "Ee!"
    They then stepped into the grassy area, taking one step by another, sensing for wild Pokemon in the vicinity. Eevee was sniffing the grass, incase there were any suprises coming up. Both of them kept pushing the tall grass aside them, seeing if any wild Pokemon were there at all. Sam wasn't too impressed with how they hide from him, "Meh. Maybe they're scared of us or something." he told Eevee, who was still sniffing the patch of grass, but then got startled by a scent, a scent of a nearby Pokemon. "Huh? Eevee? Is there a..." Sam couldn't finish his sentence, because a bird squark interrupted him. It came from far away, but Eevee could sense that it was very near to him. Then came noises of wings flapping, Eevee and Sam turned around to try and find the direction of where it was coming from. The noises got closer and closer, until eventually, the small, cream and brown bird shown up...

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: OK, I'll save it for the OOC thread... Dear sweet god, I hope Jaune or Cypra levels up...

Bon was exhausted from his first capture and fell to his knees behind the even more exhausted Jaune,
    "Good work buddy… Return." Bon held up the Poké Ball that belonged to Jaune. With a flash of red light, Jaune disappeared and returned to his Poké Ball. Bon picked up the Poké Ball that held his new Goldeen in it and put a sticker of a 'G' on it's red half. He then walked over to the watery part of the route were he had caught the Goldfish Pokémon. He then held up the two 'full' Poké Balls and tossed them into the air,

"Go, Jaune! Go, Cypra!" With a flash of red light, Jaune the Pikachu and the newly caught Cypra the Goldeen were released into the watery part of the Route, with Jaune up to his waist in murky water. Cypra stared at Bon with malicious contempt…
    "Don't look at me like that…" Cypra turned around and acted huffy, while Jaune ran back on land to Bon's feet. Boy is she a finicky one… Bon waded into the water to try to convince Cypra she was on the right side,
    "You want to be a strong Pokémon, right Cypra?" Cypra bobbed nonchalantly in the water, "I can tell it by your expression," Cypra turned to face her trainer a look of what might be defined as interest on her face. "Well together, we can make that dream come true!" Jaune ran up Bon's back were he chimed in,
    "Pika, Pika!" Bon smiled as a fishy grin covered Cypra's face. I knew she'd pull through… Bon pulled out Cypra's Poké Ball,
    "Sorry Cypra, but a Water type like you can't survive on dry land. Return!" Cypra returned to her Poké Ball, and this time, as a friend…

Bon walked away from the watery part of the Route to search out another beginning trainer, as he strayed nigh 10 feet from the path, another beginning trainer ran up to him,

"You. Me. Battle. Now." Bon smiled,
    "Chill kid, calm down relax." The boy looked down and took a deep breath,
    "OK, calm down Matteo… OK, I challenge you to a Pokémon Battle!" Bon smiled again,
    "You got it kid. One thing we fight over there." Bon jerked his thumb back towards the watery part of the Route.
    Matteo nodded, "Fine."

Bon and Matteo walked over to the watery section with Bon standing 10ft away from Matteo, he then looked up, and starred down his opponent,

"This your first Pokémon Battle?" Matteo nodded, "Me to, lets do this!" Bon pulled back his arm in to the familiar Pitcher like curve, "Go, Cypra!" Bon let the ball fly as fast as he could to the waters edge were the ball released a red light in to the water, befor it came bouncing back to his hand. Matteo smirked,
    "Is that all you've got? A sissy Goldeen, I thought you'd be interesting… Go, Bellsprout!" Matteo through his Poké Ball and a Bellsprout emerged from the sphere,
    "Bellsprout!" The Pokémon stood a rough foot high and looked like a living root with a head of a small yellow pitcher plant, and the hands of leaves.
    "Bellsprout!" Matteo prepared to give his command,
    "Bellsprout, Acid!" Bellsprout threw back its head and threw up purple acid into the water were Goldeen was swimming,
    "Stupid! The water will nullify attack!" Matteo frowned as Goldeen swam in the water, unfazed. Bon smiled,
    "Goldeen, Peck!" Goldeen lunged out of the water and charged the Grass type. As Goldeen flew, Matteo freaked,
    "Uh-oh…" Goldeen landed the Peck attack smack dab between Bellsprout's eyes. Bellsprout wobbled, and fell over at the critical hit. Matteo smirked,
    "Not as weak as I thought you were." Matteo paused, "Go, Staryu!" Matteo through his second Poké Ball, which landed where Bellsprout had fainted, and release. Suddenly the bright orange-brown starfish Pokémon Staryu appeared from the Poké Ball in a flash of red light. Bon knew he couldn't win a Water Pokémon clash, so…,
    "Return Cyrpra!" Cypra returned to her Poké Ball, "Go, Jaune!" Pikachu ran from Bon's feet to meet the onwaiting Staryu,
    "No fair!" Matteo called, "You still have your Goldeen!"
    "I'm allowed to switch out!" Matteo frowned at his disadvantage,
    "Staryu, BubbleBeam!" Staryu let out a stream of bubbles from the gemstone like protrusion in the center of its body,
    "Jaune, use Thundershock on the bubbles," Jaune stayed still and let out the familiar attack which quickly popped the majority of the bubbles, resulting in only a few light bruises,
    "OK Jaune, now a direct attack!" Jaune gathered up some electricity in his cheeks while Staryu stood relatively helpless. Jaune ran towards Staryu before jumping into the air and releasing his mightiest Thundershock. As the bolts made contact, Staryu began to teeter and after the assault ended, it fell down in a slump. Bon jumped around on one foot, who's the man! Who's the man!"

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen:

congratulations - Cyrpra the Goldeen grew to level 3, and Jaune the Pikachu grew to level 6

Bulletproof

Years
    The Pokemon was small, and didn't look stron to Sam at all, but he thought it would be a good Pokemon to use as it looked like it would become better once trained. The Pokemon made Sam curious, it was a small bird, that had brown wings, cream feathers and a pink beak. Since he was curious, he thought the Pokedex would be a good tool to be used at this stage. He snatched it from his trouser pocket and canned the bird in front of him;
    "Pidgey. The TinyBird Pokemon. It tries to avoid conflict as it is shy. When disturbed, Pidgey will attack ferociously."
    "Ferocious, eh?" Sam looked at Pidgey, who was flapping to stay in the air, and had eyes narrowed, trying to intimidate Eevee who was not scared at all, and tried to look competetive as if they were both ready to start a fight. Sam was prepared for his first ever battle with Eevee, and his first battle ever at all. "Come on, Eevee! Let's battle!" Sam cheered Eevee on, and hoped that he would win for the first time ever on hsi first battle ever. "Ee!" Eevee replied, ready. "Wark!" Pidgey also replied, ready to start.

They got into battle position, with Eevee's eyes shortening, tail wagging and ready to pounce up to Pidgey, who was flapping its wings fast. Sam had to make his first move, trying to think which would be more appropriate to use. "Okay, let's try Tackle, Eevee!" Sam's first ever command to Eevee, who followed what he told him to do. Eevee started to run forwards, up to the flying Pidgey. Eevee then took a jolt into the air, knocking the little Pidgey down, but not knocked out, infact, far from it. Eevee then ran back up to Sam, and stood by him, ready to take any hit by Pidgey, who was back in the air. Pidgey was angered by the attack by Eevee, who was also tough, but Pidgey had other plans. Just like Eevee, Pidgey started to storm over, with wings flapping at storm speed. Pidgey was flying through the air, until eventually, it hit Eevee right in the fur. Eevee took this hit crucially, and tried not to lose concentraition, the battle was definetley getting heated up. "Just relax, Eevee. I know you've never done this before and neither have I, but I just know you can do it! Now, use Tail Whip!" Sam chose another move that he had never used nor seen before. Eevee turned to Pidgey and then jumped over, with its tail out. Pidgey was unaware of the suprise attack by Eevee, as it had lost all consentration after hitting Eevee with its head before. Eevee slapped Pidgey with its huge tail, which didn't really cause much damage, but somehow made Pidgey weaker, who was flapping more slower, as a sign of losing energy. "Go Eevee! You can do it!" Sean kept cheering on Eevee, in hope that Eevee would win this close battle, but Pidgey had other plans. Pidgey then started to flap back up, but not heading towards Eevee, instead, Pidgey started to open its mouth. Eevee wondered what it was doing, just as well as Sam, who thought it was about to be sick, but Pidgey was not sick. Instead, Pidgey gathered up a mouthful of brown sand in its mouth, and hurned it across the air, until it then reached Eevee. "Oh man! What was that? That as just a gross attack, man..." Sam was grossed out by the Sand Attack by Pidgey, which caused Eevee to be less accurate, and shook its head, trying to find Pidgey again after it got sand in it's black eyes. "It's over there, Eevee!" Sam pointed over to Pidgey, who was still ready for more. "Try and use Tackle again, Eevee!" Sam tried to get Eevee to follow, and hoped that Eevee would go in the correct direction. Eevee did eventually get the direction of Pidgey, and charged over at great speed. Unfortunatley, Pidgey was smarter thaqn it looked, and when Eevee had jumped up, trying to strike, Pidgey had took a side fly, causing the inaccurate Eevee to fall flat on its face. "This thing is annoying!" Sam was getting annoyed by the cunning attackes of Pidgey, who was still flying up above the ground. Eevee was also still ready for anything, while Pidgey was preparing its quick wings to srive it towards Eevee. When Pidgey was half way through the air, in the distance of Eevee, Eevee had started to turn around, so Pidgey was facing its tail. When Pidgey was close enough, Eevee had struck it with its big, cream tail, causing Pidgey to end the swift Tackle. "Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!" Sam kept gloating, as the battle was going to his advantage. "Get ready Eevee, to use an awesome Tackle!" Sam persuaded his Eevee to get its hit right, and make it good. Eevee delivered just that, by doing the fast charging process again, with the Pidgey out of options as Eevee got closer and closer to it. Once Eevee took a high leap onto Pidgey, Pidgey was still up, but nearly down. "Nice one, Eevee. Your job is done now, now it's my turn!" Sam had now took his chance to get himself another Pokemon, "Go, PokeBall!" Sam reached for one of the small PokeBalls, hoping that what Ivy told him to do would work, and that Pidgey would be captured. Sam unleashed the small PokeBall through the air and over to Pidgey, who then gasped through its pink beak, before getting zapped right into the PokeBall. In that moment, the PokeBall started to shake, with Sam watching cllosely in hope that it would work. "Come on, come on!" Sam hoped that his first captured Pokemon would be a success, and not failure, the ball was still shaking...

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    FlareonFan: Very good post.

congratulations - Sam caught a level 5 Pidgey

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    "Blaze ember!"

Lapras retalated with a watergun, that sent the fire type scurying out of the way quickly.

"Darn, a fire type is weak against a water type." Reina chewed on her thumb as she tried to think of something.

"Char?" Blaze asked looking at her.

"That's it!" Reina suddenly snapped her fingers. "Blaze get back in there."

"Char?"

"It'll be fine. Trust me." Reina smiled, and hoped her plan would turn out the way she wanted.

Lapras fired off a quick sucession of waterguns that sent Blaze scurrying first one way, then the next as he held onto his tail to try and protect the flame.

"Roll and fire an ember straight at the watergun." Reina ordered.

"Char!" Blaze complied, and the two attacks met in the middle.

A thick veil of steam was created between the two as both attacks cancled the other out. You could barely see both pokemon, the steam was so thick.

Lapras looked around confused as she widly fired off a watergun in one direction then the other, trying to hit the fire type she could not see.

"Now's our chance Blaze. Get onto Lapras' back!" Reina yelled as she saw her chance.

"Mander!" Blaze lept straight through the steam, cutting through it like a knife through butter. He landed on Lapras back, and she reached her neck around and tried to hit him with another watergun.

"Alright perfect. She can't hit you at that angel." Reina cheered. "Now try a rapid scratch attack!"

Blaze lept up, rapdly attacking Lapras back and neck over and over, while Lapras cried out in frustration and pain, and tried a growl attack this time. Blaze covered his ears and sent an ember directly into her face.

Lapras cried out and slumped over slightly.

"Ok Blaze now's our chance. Over here!" Reina shouted, and Blaze ran quickly back to her side just as she pulled out an empty pokeball. "Pokeball go!"

The red and white sphere flew through the air and smacked into the side of Lapras' neck. She was quickly turned into energy and sucked inside.

The pokeball hit the sand and began to rapdly shake back and forth, as both Reina and Blaze watched, both tense and ready.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Rii: Great post. Nice battle plan on Reina's part since Blaze is a fire type and very weak against water.

congratulations - Reina caught a level 2 Lapras

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Bon walked up to Matteo and stuck out his hand, "Hey, good battle." Matteo snorted, turned around, and walked away. Jerk. Jaune was displeased to,
    "Pika, Pika!" Bon and Jaune wandered along the route, looking for some time to kill. As they walked along, a Pidgey came towards them,
    "OK Jaune, lets make this quick, Thundershock!" Jaune jumped into the air and released the familiar attack,
    "Pika-Chuuu!" As the bolts struck the unaware Pidgey, and it quickly fell to the ground,
    "I don't think that's what we're looking for…" Bon left the fallen Pidgey while Jaune jumped onto his head.

I need a Flying type that could be of use to me…
    As Bon kept wandering the Route, he came across a flock of Spearow pecking at the corpse of a Rattata, Ewh disgusting! Bon thought to himself. As he continued to watch the bird like Pokémon peck away, he noticed a particularly aggressive Spearow. Bon pulled out his Pokédex and pointed it at the Spearow,

"Spearow fly by hurriedly flapping their tiny wings. They use their beak to locate prey in grassy areas." Hmm…
    After the birds were done feasting Bon emerged from his hiding place,
    "You!" Bon pointed at the Spearow he had noticed earlier, "How about a battle?" The Spearow fluffed its self up and walked over to the equally brash trainer,
    "Spear, Spearow!" Spearow jumped into the air and hovered 5 feet of the ground above the deceased Rattata. Nearly as soon as the Spearow took off it came rushing at the trainer,
    "Go Cypra! Use your Peck attack!"
    "Gol, Goldeen." Cypra now released from her Poké Ball charged the Spearow, meeting the Tiny Bird Pokémon Peck, for Peck. After the clash ended, both Pokemon were injured, but neither of them was KOed. However, Bon was now at the disadvantage. Cypra is helpless on land, … this is now a battle of wits. As Cypra lay flailing on the ground Spearow turned in the air and came flying with another Peck attack,
    "SPEAOW!!!" Bon issued his command,
    "Cypra, roll over!" Cypra tuned over just in time, which caused the Spearows beak to be lodged in the ground. "OK Cypra, Tail Whip!" As Spearow struggled to dislodge its beak from the ground, Cypra flopped over and smacked the Pokémon with its tail fin. Spearow was now aggravated and struggled more and more, causing its beak to become stuck deeper in, "OK Cypra lets finish this! Peck!" Cypra flailed some more and used her tail to get into the air before diving into the Spearows side. "Go Poké Ball!" Bon threw a new Poké Ball at Spearow, hoping he had caught the ferocious bird, but not before returning Cypra to her Poké Ball. Boy, is that a ferocious one…

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I'm afraid not that battle post is not at all long enough.

So...

The ball wiggled then with a flash of Red Spearow came out of the ball and flew away from Bon and into the distance.

Logan

Years
    @ GFA: It wasn't the legnth of the post it was the legnth of the battle i.e. you only used two moves. And yes that was a useless post. And you were only meant to have Three posts tops on Route 1 then wait for Route 2 and you've had like 5 or 6 so it's One offical WARNING for you.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Once the pokeball dinged Reina jumped into the air with a loud cry of happiness. "We did it Blaze. We made our first ever pokemon capture."

"Charmander?" Blaze glanced at the pokeball in her hands.

"Oh, you wanna see?" Reina held the ball out to Blaze who sniffed at it.

"Char char!" he cheered.

Reina cliped the pokeball to her waist. "Shall we continue on Blaze?"

"Char...." Blaze began, but was knocked over. "Mander....." he stood up slowly.

"Hey! Who did that?" Reina glanced around.

"Your capture of that Lapras was just a fluke." A boy around her age sneered, as his Pidgey flew back to land on his shoulder.

"You did this?" Reina pointed at her pokemon. "I don't even know you. Why did you attack me?"

"That Lapras should be with me, not some silly girl like you." the boy snarled. "And the name is Seth by the way."

"Well Seth, you should know I captured that Lapras fair and square so that makes her mine." Reina stuck out her tongue.

"By fair and square you mean already weakened by someone else?" Seth asked, and Reina winced.

"You saw that huh?" Reina asked meekly, and the boy nodded. "I am going to be a top Coridnator I'll have you know. And someone like me isn't weak, and neither is Blaze here."

"A..... A pokemon Coridnator?" Seth burst out laughing. "Coridnation is for prissy little girls who want to look cute and own cute pokemon. You can't become a great trainer doing something like that."

Reina stamped her foot and glared. "There's way more to it then that! There are battles and you have to time your moves exactely. It's way harder then just being a regular trainer. And the names Reina!"

"Well Reina. Why don't you show me." He held out a pokeball. "A three apiece match."

"I don't have three pokemon...." Reina held up Lapras' pokeball. "I only have Blaze and Lapras."

"Wow, you really are weak." Seth laughed louder, causing Reina's eyes to burn with fire.

"If I'm so weak, why don't you take me on with two pokemon? And I'll only use Blaze." Reina snarled.

"Fine. If you want to be beaten that badly." Seth tossed his pokeball into the air. "Go Neon!"

"Neon?" Reina asked.

"Nido nido!" a Nidoran male appeared.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: That post is too short, make it longer please.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: Ahh OK, I made my post longer... And hopefully plot furthering/relevant...

@ Bemertonboy: Oops, I thought you meant like a minimum of 3...

IC:

Bon pounded his fist into the ground, "Darn it." Bon raised himself up and headed off towards the docks, "Stupid island…" Bon couldn't stand the island, and hated it's cramp like size. Jaune looked up at its trainer confused,
    "Pika?" Bon looked at the Pokémon in disgust,
    "Shut up you stupid rat! Return!" Bon held out Jaune's Poké Ball and pressed the small button in the center. As he did so, a red light forcefully surrounded Jaune and brought him back to his Poké Ball.
    "Uhhg, I hope I can get out of here fast…" And cheap. Somewhere in the back of his mind a feeling of guilt crept into his mind. D'oh I don't want to apologize to Jaune, but I really should… I'll do it later. And with that, Bon walked off towards the docks. As he wandered through the docks, he saw many a strong sailor heaving heavy objects on and off ships. Note to self: Don't argue with one of them… However, as bon was making this key note to himself, he walked into a wall,
    "Owh that hurt," Bon looked up at the wall he had walked into, as it turned out, it was a sailor, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Can you forgive me!?" The sailor turned to face Bon. The sailor opened his gargantuan mouth,
    "You bump int' me kid?" The sailor spoke with a snarl and a tobacco pipe jutted from his mouth. Bon gulped,
    "Ummh uhh," Bon stammered, "Yes…" The sailor smiled and gave Bon a giant pat on the back, which almost sent the boy reeling.
    "Hey kid, takes gut t' tell the truth. How's about I take you on a ride on m' boat?" Bon smiled. Telling the truth does pay off…, Bon smiled and excepted, the man took him over to his boat which he called 'The Oceans Pearl'. "Now, … Were would ya' likes t' be going?"

Last edited:

Empoleon!

Now I'm training a red one xD
    Years
    Dolf was battling a Rattata with his newly captured Pidgey, which he decided to give the nickname "Jet", for his very quick movements.

-"Jet!! Evade that Tackle and use Sand-attack!!"

The Rattata quickly charged Jet, but he just got out of the way and used a Sand-attack that hit the tiny mouse directly on its face.

-"Good shot, Jet!! Now finish him with a Gust attack!!"

Jet started flapping his wings very rapidly, and a small tornado formed in front of the bird's body. Jet launched the Gust, but the Rattata, somewhat, could evade it easily.

-"Almost a hit, arrgh! Jet! Throw another amount of sand to Rattata!"

Jet landed on the ground to take the sand up, but the opponent pkmn Tackled him out of nowhere. Jet bounced all over the ground untli he stopped smashed on a rock. Almost about to faint, Jet barely could stand up.

-"Jet! Come back!" Better take him out of the battle before he recieves any more damage or faints..."

-"Go! Staryu!

Dolf threw the pokeball in which Staryu was resting, and upon hitting the ground a red flash went out of the red-white sphere, revealing Dolf's most powerful pokemon.

-"Star!yu!"
    -"Use WaterGun!

A somewhat huge volume of water was shot out of Staryu's top spike, hitting the Rattata directly on the tail. The Rattata was forced to spin because of Dolf's pokemon attack. When the mouse stopped spinning, Staryu was already charging at it, hitting him with a very quick Tackle.
    The Rattata fell to the ground, and fainted.

-"Yes, team!! Our first battle won! I hope this is the start of a succesful chain of victories for our team. And after having dinner, Dolf fell asleep with his two pokemon on a bunch of fallen leaves under the night's starry sky...

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    congratulations - Staryu grew to level 6.

Island 2: Dundoo Island

Route 2:

Your not allowed to meet any of the other Roleplayers here.

What you can do on a Route: Normally catching Pokemon or battling. If you want to make yourself a rival, now is a good time to battle him/her.

Common Pokemon

Orange Archipelago

Magikarp
    Type: Water
    Level: 6-10
    Ability: Swift Swin
    Attacks: Splash, Tackle, Flail(Level 10)
    Nature: Random

Orange Archipelago

Krabby
    Type: Water
    Level: 6-8
    Ability: Hyper Cutter/Shell Armor
    Attacks: Mud Sport, Bubble, ViceGrip

Orange Archipelago

Paras
    Type: Bug/Grass
    Level: 5-6
    Ability: Spore
    Attacks: Scratch, Stun Spore(Level 6), PoisonPowder(Level 6)

Uncommon Pokemon

Orange Archipelago

Doduo
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Level: 8-9
    Ability: Awake and Alert
    Attacks: Peck, Growl, Quick Attack

Orange Archipelago

Tangela
    Type: Grass
    Level: 7-9
    Ability: Entangled Vines
    Attacks: Ingrain, Constrict, Sleep Powder, Absorb(Level 8)

Rarely Seen Pokemon

Orange Archipelago

Abra
    Type: Psychic
    Level: 4-6
    Ability: Teleport
    Attacks: Tackle, Teleport

Orange Archipelago

Vulpix
    Type: Fire
    Level: 8-10
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar

bemertonboy: I decided to add in Vulpix as I wanted a fire type on this route.

A much better post is required to catch an uncommon Pokemon, then to catch a Common Pokemon, and a very good post is required to catch a Rarely Seen Pokemon. End your post with the PokeBall shaking and I will decide if you catch the Pokemon or not.

Last edited:

Bulletproof

Years
    After the shakes of the PokeBall had stopped, the round PokeBall had flashed red once, meaning that Sam had successfully caught his first Pokemon. "Yay! I caught my first Pokemon!" Sam was happy, and had a smile with his mouth showing. Sam had lifted up the occupied PokeBall and examined it. "So, this is my first capture, out of all the other ones I'm gunna catch. This is just the start!" Sam was happy for himself, and Eevee also, who was looking happy for him. "And I definetley couldn't have done it without you, Eevee. If it weren't for you, that Pidgey wouldn't be anywahere near here by now. Thanks a bunch!" Sam congratulated his Eevee, who rubbed his leg with its head fur. He was forgetting that he had to carry on, not knowing which direction was the right direction. "Now, where do we go next?" Sam got his Pokedex out, trying to search for a Town Map menu. He scanned through all the settings, trying to find a Town Map, but instead, he found a compass setting on it. It was stuck, and Sam was confused as how it was to work, "Ugh, this thing is useless. I might aswell just go in any-" before Sam had the chance to say it, the compass finally turned in a direction. It had pointed to N. "North it is, then."

Sam and Eevee had walked down the same path of Route 1, trying to find a place where the next route may be, all that was ahead of him were more trees and forest landscape. "This island is so long! It's bigger than it looks. I can't believe I live on this island!" Sam just wanted to know where the next step to his Pokemon Trainer was. When he had reached the forest of trees, there was something else in the distance. Unfortunatley, it was water, so Sam couldn't pass through on his own. "Tell me I'm not going that way!" Sam didn't like the water, and tried to avoid it as much as possible. When he passed all the trees, he then ended up at the river. At the river, there were some docks, where people were all queueing up to go on a boat ride to the next island. The Sailor had been allowing people onto the boat, which looked small, but compact, like a tour boat.

"Well then, I guess this is where I go next." Sam had no other option, so him and Eevee had walked over to the short line. In the line was one girl, bragging about her Cleffa. "Oh my gosh! I'm going to be SO good! I'm gunna be the best trainer abound with my Cleffa. No-one else can beat me!" she kept bragging in line, with nobody listening and Sam not even impressed one bit, he muttered to himself, "Pssh. Her? With a Pokemon like that she won't even be able to slice an apple. If anyone is gunna be good around here it's me." he did it quietly, but somehow she heard. As they got on the boat, they were both given seats next to each other. Sam tried not to get any eye contact with her, but she kept giving him evil looks. "What's your problem?" Sam couldn't take any more of her annoyance, and had to say something. "Excuse me? Did you just insult me?" she was being dramatic with him, and putting her hands on her hips. Sam was still careless, and tried to not listen to her at all. The boat had then started to move, with the sailor in the drivers seat.

They had left Valencia Island, with the girl next to him still nagging him about being a better trainer, "You're just jealous that you got a small little brown furball for a starter from Ivy and I got a cute little fairy!" the girl was driving him mad, until Sam and Eevee couldn't take no more of it, "Will you just shut up?! Eevee can beat that Cleffa of yours anyday of the week." Sam then started to get on her nerves, as they started arguing on the boat with people staring at them. "Well then, if you're going to challenge me. My name is Linda Jules. I started out today as a Pokemon Trainer and got my adorable Cleffa from Ivy. It's going to grow up to be great and amazing!" she introduced herself to him, with Sam also introducing himself to her, "Sam Barratt. I started today also, and got my Eevee who will be my prize and charm to each battle who will simply send other trainers home crying. You're next." Sam sounded rude to her, but they both were as bad as each other with the nagging. Before they knew it, they had ended up at the end of the line, and had reached Dundoo Island.

All of the people on the boat had started to get off, starting with the elders. Sam and Linda kept giving each other evil looks, just like Eevee and Cleffa were. Eevee started to growl at Cleffa, with Cleffa giving the most devastating look it can. Sam and Linda had then stepped off the boat, with Linda walking way to another part of the island, "I'll see you on the next island, where you'll be the one crying." Linda bragged yet again, with Sam lowering his eyebrows at her. The boat had then left, back for Valencia Island, Sam and Eevee watching it leave. On Dundoo Island was more trees, and more big grass where Pokemon encounters were totally possible. Sam and Eevee still had kicks after the last battle, "What do you say Eevee? Up for another?" Eevee nodded in return, "Eee! Ee, vee!" they both stepped into the large pile of grass, walking around tobgether trying to find a nice Pokemon to battle.

All of a sudden, they could smell burning, "That's...odd. Maybe it's one of the Pokemon." Eevee and Sam kept sniffing the grass, and walking around. The burning smell got stronger each time they moved around, and then they could hear running, with the burning scent rising, "That's a Pokemon, alright." Sam could smell the burning and hear the steps of the Pokemon getting louder. Just then, a red fox with six tails had came up into sight in the grass, with Sam and Eevee watching out. The fox had stopped in front of them, with Sam curious. He grabbed out his Pokedex to examine this Pokemon, and pointed it to the fox.
    "Vulpix. The Fox Pokemon. As its six tails grow, more tails start to grow aswell. It also can control fireballs."
    Sam was interested by this fire type Pokemon, but this time he just wanted to battle it rather than catch it, he didn't necessarily want all the Pokemon one after another. "Let's battle it, Eevee! Are you ready?" Sam got Eevee prepared for the battle, with Vulpix also sitting there with its six tails behind it.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: Dan it, this morning at church I came up with a rival that had an Eevee and now you have an Eevee... Also, I was going to go for a Vulpix.. Oh well,

IC:

"I uh, have no idea really…" Bon started to stutter,
    "The name is Orlando by t' way. If'n I were you, I'd sail out t' Dundoo Island. 'Aint too far away, and is n' excellent place for beginners like yourself." Bon shrugged, and followed the big man aboard the ship. Once on the ship Orlando went to pilot the boat while Bon waited outside on the Deck.

Halfway through the trip Bon remembered Jaune and the way he had treated him. Nows as good a time as any… Bon pulled Jaune's Poké Ball from his waist and tossed it to his feet were Jaune materialized in a flash of red light. As soon as Jaune saw his trainer he quickly turned his back to his former friend, "Look. Jaune, I'm sorry. You're not a rat, and you're definitely not stupid." Jaune still stood ignoring his trainer. Bon set his backpack down and reached into a small pocket,
    "How about some chocolate?" Jaune turned around to face his trainer,
    "Pika?" Bon started to smile,
    "You don't know what chocolate is do yah buddy?" Jaune waved his head back and forth. Bon took a Hershey's Kiss like chocolate, unwrapped it, and gave it to Jaune, "Here try this." Jaune bit into the sweet and chewed. As he chewed Jaune's face lit up with excitement and a small burst of electricity burst from his cheeks, "We even now?" Bon inquired. Jaune nodded,
    "Pika!" Bon stroked Jaune's head and the two were friends once again. An hour later Orlando pulled his ship into the harbor,
    "Make sure to visit a Pokémon Center if'n one of your Pokémon gets injured." Bon reached into his pack and gave Orland $100 Poké Dollars,
    "Why thank you."

Orlando left the boy and headed off to his boat while Bon wandered off the dock and onto the beach were he squatted and released Cypra into the oceans waves, "Gol, Goldeen." Cypra swam around in circles appreciating the freedom of the outside world while Jaune tried to make a sand castle. After 10 minutes a Magikarp swam by. It might be for Cypra to get some more experience…

"Cypra, Peck!" Cypra swam up to the Magikarp and stabbed her horn into the Pokémon's side. Magikarp floundered around and used Tackle on Cypra,
    "It's OK Cypra, use another Peck!" Cypra rammed the poor Magikarp again and again, but not before the Magikarp got in a relatively decent tackle,
    "OK Cypra, finish it with one last Peck!" Cypra charged again, but instead of hitting the side of the Pokémon, she rammed into it hed long. After the attack ended, Magikarp sunk beneath waves,
    "Good job Cypra!" Bon hollered,
    "Gol, Goldeen, Gol!" Cypra splashed around in the waves and repeated her name once more. Bon smiled,
    "OK, lets see if we can't find another opponent!" Cypra leapt for joy, as Jaune protected his sand castle from the waves she was making,
    "OK Cypra, lets go for another one!" Cypra swam towards another Magikarp and unleashed a Peck attack,
    "Hey, Cypra, wait till I tell you to attack!" Cypra turned around anwith a look that said 'Sorry',
    "It's OK, now lets finish this battle! OK Cypra, Peck!" Goldeen swam towards the harassed Magikarp and struck her horn at the creature's side. Magikarp sttod still with a frown across its alien face, it soon started to flail around. Uh-oh, that looks like Flail…
    "Gol, Goldeen!" Cypra came in and charged again, but after the attack ended the Magikarp flailed more violently then it had before. This doesn't look good, it's to strong to drag this out any longer… Jaune looked towards the battle, forgetting his sand castle,
    "OK Cypra, we need to finish this now! Use your strongest Peck you have!"
    "OK Cypra, this ones going to be tougher, give it another Peck!" "Gol-DEEN!" Cypra swam back away from the creature and prepared her attack. Her horn started to glow bright white, she quickly swam forward and rammed the Magikarp as hard as she could. The Magikarp then slowly swam away, before sinking beneath the waves…

Logan

Years
    @ Flareonfan: Can't wait for that battle.

@ GFA: Wow tough luck :P you can still try to catch a Vulpix though.

'Cypra' grew to level 4

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back