• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
  • OOC: Cebe, there is no Pokecenter yet. We're at a hospital. ;)

IC: As we head down a hallway, I listen to Misteria speak sadly, "Well, it may help if you have a regular menu instead of a mystery one. People usually go out to dinner with some type or style of food in mind. Perhaps you can have a regular menu, with one mystery dish every night for those who are more adventurous." I smile at her encouragingly. "Don't give up."

When we get to the proper room, I let Rey go first. "I think you should go first, Rey. I think the bullet just grazed me, and you need to get off that leg." I'm actually rather surprised they didn't get a wheelchair for him. But then, I get the feeling he'd have refused it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: um are we further enough in the future to have holagrams?becuase we have um. i dont know anything in pokemon that is futristic*sweatdrop*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: They're allowed. If any of you have played Colosseum, there's tons of them. Most notibly the Pokemon Centers have huge pokeballs projected on top of them. So we'll go with it~

BIC:
    The Mayor was glad Mysteria's Cafe was close to the hospital. He strode up to the front desk straight away.

"Can I have the listing for an Al and Rey?"

"Do you have their last names Mayor?"

"Ummm..." Mayor Ken'ichi mulled over this. He didn't think they'd ever mentioned it, "No, can, you just search anyway?"

"Sure," The secretary bent down and began working at the computer, "Ah here! We only have one listing for each, luckily. They seem to be in the ER. You can take a seat if it suits you. We don't have much of a line, so, it shouldn't take long for them to get seen."

"Thanks"

Ken walked over to the waiting area and took a seat. He picked up the latest issue of the paper, and began to read.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • After some hesitation, Rey accepted the doctor's handshake. Glancing at the doctor's nametag, Rey noted his name, but said nothing. Though his silvery blue eyes seemed focused enough, his mind was elsewhere. And, at the moment, his concentration was more on finishing his time at the hospital and finding the identity of one of the men Officer Jenny had arrested.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm gonna start introducing Nurse Joy next post. I'll use a glow tag around her text to seperate it from Al's, and also use third person for Nurse Joy instead of first person (I'm doing both the glow and third person, because I'm used to using first person, and may forget to do third. The glow tag will be a ringer that it's Nurse Joy and not Al if I forget). That way it won't be so confusing.

BIC: As the doctor tends to Rey, another doctor comes in. Her nametag reads, "Doctor Micayla Quinn." She smiles at me and says, "Why don't you go sit over here on this bed, and we'll see what we can do for you."

I do as she says, and she unwraps my shoulder, and begins to clean it. I start to shiver, because it's cold in the hospital, and all I'm wearing are shorts and sandals. "It doesn't look like the bullet is in your shoulder, but, it made a pretty good goudge through there. You're lucky it didn't hit a major artery or vein! We'll sew you up after we give you some local anesthesia, and you can be on your way."

After what seemed like hours, but was actually only 45 minutes, I had fifty stitches in my shoulder. "I'll give you some medicine to put on that twice a day, and you'll have to get some steril bandages to rewrap it. Come back in a week, and we'll see how it's healing...but if you've any problems, don't hesitate to come by!"

"Thank you, Doctor Quinn."

Before heading out, I wait for Rey.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Nice Dr. Quinn reference. Guess I wasn't the only one to have watched the show~

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • Akira stepped out side and threw a pokeball. "Go ninetails" she said. As she was praticing with Blaze. "Blaze use quick attack. " Blaze obeyed. "Now use flamethrower."Blaze and fire coming out of its mouth."God job Blaze." As akira said petting Blaze. Blaze and Akira waited for someone to come out of the hospital to talk to.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I look at al and say good bye. My red hair gets in my face and I toss it back over my shoulder. I leave the room and see the mayor. ?Hello mayor. Do you mind if I call you ken? Your full names a bit long for me. Al and rey are in there. ?I wave my hand at the bullet extraction room. I have to go. I?m in a bit of a hurry. I have some new plans for my restaurant. ?I leave the hospital and make my way back to my restaurant. I get to it and find a hundred dollar note on the counter. I put it under a tissue box and walk up to my room and start thinking of a new way to let people see all the recipes in my library. I get a good idea and feel good that I had put all my recipes onto the computer when I opened my restaurant. I then get to work dividing all recipes into breakfast, entr?e, main, dessert, snacks and children?s menu. When finished I then start dividing them into different types like pastries, soup, meat etc. when I finish I look at the clock and see it has been about two hours. ?Boy, I don?t know why I didn?t do this before. Now I just need to put an advertisement in the paper. I?ll use that hundred dollar note. I wonder who left it.? I walk down stairs and get the note and leave the building. ?Well, now that the menus are finished I think I?ll try to get a hologram menu. I hope only a few people come. I am the only one to cook. All my pokemon are only to help wash up and stuff.? I start walking to the building that I can post an advertisement in the news paper.

xantor

...:::...
    Years
  • ((OOC: I wasn't sure if it's too late to join or not.))

Name: Evin Carter
    Age [18+]: 21
    Physical desc: Evin's hair is brown and flops into his hair unless styled up, which he only wears when going to important things. His eyes are equally as brown as his hair. His eyebrows are arched slightly. He's about 5' 10" and rather scrawny.
    He wears a navy blue T-shirt and grey, cargo, knee length shorts.
    Emotional desc: Reasonably friendly around known people. A little shy when comeing to nerve racking things. A quick temper though when around family and siblings or really good friends.
    Reason for coming: To meet to knew people and break away from his family to prove he's independant and able to survive alone. Also to get away from Kanto and see new places.
    Roleplay sample: Evin clutched to the railing violently. The young twenty year old was violently sick, not exactly his pictured coming to his new home. He wiped his mouth and stood up. No-one was at the back of the boat. He was greatful no-one had witnessed his shame. He thought of what he?d do when he?d get to the island. He had a few possible choices for houses but wasn?t sure on a job. He wasn?t that rich and would need a job.

?Land HO!? A watchman called out, bringing him out of his thoughts. He looked about not sure where to look.
    ?Where watcher?? The captain yelled out as protocol required.
    ?Dead ahead captain!? the watchman yelled back. Evin walked to the front of the boat and looked ahead. On the horizon he could see a island. He stood ahead all sickness gone from his body and watched with excitement as the boat neared closer to the island. A lot of the tourists had come out from there rooms to gaze at their holiday destination or even possibly their new home.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Not too late, you're in Evin ^^

BIC:

Ken'ichi watched Mysteria go out and called after her, "Of course you can!....."

Once she had left, he turned anxiously to the bullet extraction room. He hoped the two would come out soon...or at least he'd get an update on their health.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • After the bullet had been removed from his leg, and the wound cleaned an bandaged, Rey received and extra set of bandages and a bottle of medicine. Placing both objects in one of the pouches on his belt, Rey nodded a "Thank you" to the doctor and left the room. Tch. Getting that wound taken care of was worse than being shot itself . . . And, whatever the doctor may say, I definately do not require crutches.

Entering the main bullet extraction room, Rey nodded at Alex, holding the door that led into the hall open for him.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "The doctor told me I'd be doing cartwheels in six weeks," I quip after I thank Rey for holding the door open, "but, that'd be a miracle since I could never do them before."

As I head out, I see Mayor Ken'ichi. "Mayor, did you get hurt too, sir?" I hadn't expected him to show up at the emergency room.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Thank fully no! I'm not quite as...adventurous as the two of you and stayed behind the gates."

He frowned.

"I hope you didn't need my assistance. Sableye could've gone right through the bullets...no reason I shoul've let all the fighting rest on your shoulders."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I laugh and point to myself. "Adventurous? Mwa? I'm surprised I didn't mess my pants when those guys started shooting at us!" I blush. "Instead I ran off like a timid rattata." Then I furrow my eybrows, remembering something. "One of the guys seemed to recognize Rey, and his voice sounded familiar to me, but I don't remember seeing him."

I look at Rey, wondering if he had questions for the Mayor as well.

Nurse Joy: Nurse Joy watched the shifting colors of the wispy clouds as the sun set on the expansive horizon. Sitting on the deck of her sailboat, she breathed in the salty air and sighed contentedly. It was so peaceful out on the ocean.

She was on her way to her new post on Murcott Island. Even though the Pokecenter wasn't built yet, she decided to go there to get a feel for the new community, and this was a good way to indulge her hobby, sailing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I reach the building that gets the stories for the paper and I walk in. I walk to the counter and ask for my ad to be put in the main paper. I hand over the $100 note and my and they take them. They type something on the computer and they tell me my ad will be in the paper for four weeks. I thank them and leave the building. I then start making my way to a bank to try and get a loan for the holographic technology. I look around and see pretty much every business or house has holograms and other technology. I hang my head and sigh. ?I hate being poor. I bet even Alex, rey and the mayor have that technology.? I stop out side the bank, which is here buildings away from the hospital and put my face in my hands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back