• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ORAS Gen 1 Showdown

Sirfetch’d

in

this looks awesome

because I despise most of the OG 151...
    IN

Okay guys! Time for round two of this! R.F. forfeited and KorpiklaaniVodka got an activity win in the previous round. Here are the new matchups for round two:

punkysaur vs ddrox13
    Vrai vs Christos
    Anti vs Wicked3DS
    Archy vs KorpiklaaniVodka

The deadline for these battles will be at 11:59 EST on Wednesday, March 23rd. Good luck to all of you!

Sirfetch’d

This round is over!(actually ended an hour ago but yolo). Regarding the match between Christos and Vrai, Christos made the initial VM contact and has been around the server much more than Vrai so I am going to have to award him the activity win. I will post the updated matches first thing in the morning. If Christos and Vrai can get their match done before then, I will take it.

Sirfetch’d

Sorry for the delay on this but I used a RNG and.....KorpiklaaniVodka won the match. The finals are punkysaur vs KorpiklaaniVodka! You two have one week from now to complete your match. Good luck to both of you!

punkysaur said:
    KorpiklaaniVodka said:

Sirfetch’d

please get this match done, guys. it's the finals! Let me know if there are schedule conflictions.

Sirfetch’d

The finalists are having scheduling conflicts. Will post an update on this soon.

Back