• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ORAS made me do it

macspec

easy easy
    Years
    Hello PokéCommunity, I haven't posted on anything beyond an image board in years but ORAS has inspired me to get back into forums. Anyway, I'm macspec. Hi.

Years
    Ah it's so nice to meet you, Mac! Very big welcome to PC, and you definitely picked a great time to join given the OR/AS fever that is plaguing the community right now. I still haven't played them yet, but hopefully around Christmas I should be able to catch up.

Is there anything in particular you're interested in checking out here? There's a lot of boards you can look around with some great topics you can discuss, even if it isn't Pokemon, since we love to cater to everyone's interests. Anything you've enjoyed about OR/AS so far? I really love a lot of the new Mega Evolutions, and also May's new design is totally adorbs, she was one of my fave protagonists back in the days of the old Hoenn so the remakes only add to her cuteness. I'm also a fan of how much adorable Wally has gotten now, and well there's a lot more that I can't fit in here right now.

Anyways, I guess that's all from me at the moment. I surely hope you plan to stick around and enjoy all the sights of the forums, and maybe even make a new friend or two. Have fun and if you ever want to talk, just leave me a visitor message!

- Hikamaru

macspec

easy easy
    Years
    Is there anything in particular you're interested in checking out here? There's a lot of boards you can look around with some great topics you can discuss, even if it isn't Pokemon, since we love to cater to everyone's interests.
    Most likely music and tech related stuff. I'm getting into music production lately so hopefully there are others here who are into that as well.

Anything you've enjoyed about OR/AS so far? I really love a lot of the new Mega Evolutions, and also May's new design is totally adorbs, she was one of my fave protagonists back in the days of the old Hoenn so the remakes only add to her cuteness. I'm also a fan of how much adorable Wally has gotten now, and well there's a lot more that I can't fit in here right now.
    So far I think my favorite part of the game is the dialogue. I don't recall laughing at the original R/S/E games this much. Maybe I was too young. I also greatly respect the fact that the game avoids unneccesary and cumbersome camera angle changes like I thought X and Y had.
    Anyways, I guess that's all from me at the moment. I surely hope you plan to stick around and enjoy all the sights of the forums, and maybe even make a new friend or two. Have fun and if you ever want to talk, just leave me a visitor message!
    Thanks, you are very friendly!

Back