• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ORAS UU Ladder Tournament (Anti vs Dark Azelf in finals!)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday

ORAS UU Ladder Tournament

Welcome! If you're interested in giving UU a try (as I'd imagine plenty of you haven't), then this is your chance! For a set period of time, we'll ladder on the Smogon server's ORAS UU ladder, and the three players who have the highest peaks at the end of that time frame will move onto the playoffs. The playoffs will consist of a simple best-of-three elimination tournament to decide the winners of this event:

1st highest ranked player vs. 2nd highest ranked player = champion
    Loser of the above vs. 3rd highest ranked player = runner-up

The champion and runner-up will given the ★ rank on our battle server for two weeks and one week, respectively. I'll update the rankings in this thread every few days to reflect how everyone is progressing. The time frame is planned to be from January 30th to February 15th (EST / UTC -5), but may be delayed depending on sign-ups.

Smogon is doing one of their own right now if you want to ladder for both.

• Signing Up
    Please specify what username you will be using on Pokémon Showdown, and make sure that it doesn't have any ranked UU battles assigned to it before the listed time frame. If it does, make a fresh alt.

• Participants
    Key: PC username: PS username - ladder ranking (win/lose score)

Anti: bosh for three - 1402 (15/0)
    Dark Azelf: HumanSuplexMachine - 1322 (16/3)
    Zekrom: Princess Booty - 1276 (35/21)
    Archer99: Hannu Mikkola - 1252 (22/13)
    srinator: underused pleb - 1208 (10/4)
    Lunarose: Kawaiilamp - 1171 (19/14) / torchics - 1000 (0/0)
    InfiniteAffinities: NICE BOAT - 1138 (4/0)
    Yoshikko: ULT gloom - 1131 (24/18)
    Rabinov: Rabinov - 1115 (5/2)
    SkorXX: Take Away - 1070 (3/2)
    Astraea: Astraea - 1000 (0/0) / IndianCharizard - 1000 (0/0)
    Jake♫: jakemusicnote - 1000 (0/0)

Last edited:

srinator

Since I havnt done any uu matches on it. Shall start now however.
    In case we can't start now and have to start only after jan I shall make a new alt.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah I think I'll enter too. Just gotta make a new alt since I have a UU Elo score. Will edit post later.

EDIT: K made the alt. Alt name is Princess Booty

It's also a nice blue color instead of the ugly-ass rust color my usual name is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks for joining everyone!

Shall enter with same name : Srinator
    Since I havnt done any uu matches on it. Shall start now however.
    In case we can't start now and have to start only after jan I shall make a new alt.
    You'll have to make a new alt then because the race starts on the 30th (EST).

srinator

Such sadness, shall do so and update this post later.

Edit: my alt will be underused pleb. :)))))

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    O i want to enter!!!! can i still enter? :( under gloom?

edit: im a dummy i'm using ULT gloom

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    This has started! Well, it did 12 hours ago. Good luck to everyone. I might sneak in on this soon.

I am entering with my Pokemon Showdown name, SkorXX! Thanks.
    Please make a fresh alt that has no ranked UU battles attached to it. SkorXX already has 118 battles, and I'm doubtful that all of those were during the last 12 hours, haha.

Years
  • Of course not, haha! but, my alt is gonna be 'Take Away', without the inverted comas, of course. We can start using our alts for battle now or what?

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • yeah i ended up using account: bosh for three

honestly i didn't bother to check/remember what i signed up as but seeing as bosh for three only has 15 battles on it (all after the start of the race) i'm assuming this is ok

though worry seed op? is an amazing alt

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Sign-ups are always open throughout this. Just be sure to use new alts.

Also, I'll update the OP soon with the rankings.

Of course not, haha! but, my alt is gonna be 'Take Away', without the inverted comas, of course. We can start using our alts for battle now or what?
    Yup!

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    ooo I'll join! alt is Kawaiilamp or torchics.
    will you be checking the laddering scores yourself or will we have to post them here? & the last day to have a 'final' score is the 15th?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    wolf please delay it a few days because jirachi was on my team and obvs i can't use her now anymore so i have to like fix it and stuff

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The current rankings are in the OP now!

ooo I'll join! alt is Kawaiilamp or torchics.
    will you be checking the laddering scores yourself or will we have to post them here? & the last day to have a 'final' score is the 15th?
    I'll be doing them myself. And yes, the deadline is the moment the 15th starts (at midnight), but this may change:

wolf please delay it a few days because jirachi was on my team and obvs i can't use her now anymore so i have to like fix it and stuff
    What about using the same deadline as Smogon's (February 22nd @ 6pm EST (GMT-5))? I'd like to end it on the weekend so people can easily get in a few last-minute battles.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    What about using the same deadline as Smogon's (February 22nd @ 6pm EST (GMT-5))? I'd like to end it on the weekend so people can easily get in a few last-minute battles.
    Just confirming that this is the new deadline.

Back