• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Original 151 Project :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Hey everyone! I'm doing the draw all 151 original pokemon challenge :)!

I'll be updating this post as I do more! I am up to #20 now, weee! I forget where I put Wartortle and Pidgeotto though D:

Spoiler:

I am excited to get to sandshrew XD!

Here is the link to the art blog which has the bigger drawings, as well as animations and wallpapers!
    https://original151.tumblr.com/

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Very cute style! I can't wait to see the rest! (Make sure to a good job on the Nidoking line cause it's my favourite pokemon *wink*) :3

I;m really loving these so far, though! <33

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Thanks Kura! I just updated the post with more Pokemon :D! I am up to 20 now and Nidoking is coming up very soon! Now if I could only get past Spearow... haha!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    loving the style these are drawn in! very unique yet effective, keep up the good work :)

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Tauros, Sandslash, and Muk. If you screw them up you will regret it!

Very good style btw

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Lovin' the style there. :3

Especially how the paintings vaguely resemble vectors without the thick lines. It's a simple style, very flat colours with sharp shading, though not ineffective for this purpose. It's wonderful how you can manage to give dimensions without using too much shading, but instead you use a sharp variation in the colours brightness as opposed to the regular gradient-like drop. I know this style; I'm not actually sure what it's called, but hell if it isn't effective.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Awesome style, keep it up. ;D

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Aweee, so cute! ^.^
    Can't wait to see more.

p.s. make Nidoking awesome, he's my favourite Kanto Pokemon. ^.~

Back