• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ouch sunburn!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I dont go outside long enough to ever get a sunburn, and if I do, I use sunblock because my skin is a little sensitive. Not nearly as much as it used to be, but I guess its always better to be safe than sorry.

Lucid

While it gets pretty hot here, I tan super easy and have never gotten sunburn before B)

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I get sunburned if I stand too close to a window. I try to stay inside most of the time.

Aloe vera is the only thing that can soothe a bad burn. And all my burns are bad. :(

Oh God, and you live in Cali! I couldn't deal. English summers are bad enough! I have an online friend from Cali I've known for a few years and I've promised to visit when I can afford it but outings are going to be a challenge. I'm gonna need SPF 1000.

After I burn I kind of tan afterwards but in patches. I hate it -_-

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I have light olive skin, so I tan well and rarely burn. I inherited it from my mother's side, which is full of dark Sicilians. I still apply sunscreen, though! I'd prefer not to be a victim of the Australian sun.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'm sunburned right now! I spent spring break skateboarding in california and I got fried man. I am suffering

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My nose always burns even though I wear a peaked cap all the time. Everywhere else is fine. I don't wear sleeveless shirts or shorts; keeping skin covered is actually a better way to keep cool than shedding everything.

Years
    Someone told me to put mustard on sunburns as quickly as possible. Some people swear by it.

I can count the number of times my skin has peeled from sunburn. 2. I'm pretty lucky since I spend summer on the tennis court on walking on hot sidewalks.

Back