• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out of the Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Okay, I've been addicted to pokemon collosseum lately, and it made me think of an old, REALLY long okemorph RP that I joined a long time ago. X3
    Sooooo....

Cipher is back, and they are re-attempting the Shadow Pokemon project. But this time, They aren't exactly using pokemon.
    They have taken eggs from each type of pokemon, even the legendaries. Every time an egg hatches, the newborn pokemon is combined with human DNA, making a human-pokemon hybrid. They are alot like morphs, in that they have some pokemon features and are able to use pokemon powers, but they cannot change completely into pokemon or humans.
    Some of them have the doors to their hearts tightly shut, while others never became 'Shadow Morphs' and stayed normal.
    The ones that were lucky enough not to be turned 'shadow' have escaped, and Cipher peons and Shadow morphs are out to hunt down the others that have escaped and turn them shadow as well.
    Some of the 'morphs' are aiming to become their original pokemon selves, but have not yet found the way..

FORM:

Name:
    Pokemon: (This is what kind of pokemon they really are)
    Team: (Well, the morphs are not trainers, but they can befriend pokemon)
    Apearance:
    Personality:
    Side: (Shadow or good)

Here's mine:
    Name: Angel
    Pokemon:Articuno
    Team: None yet
    Apearance: 5'7", has short light blue hair and blue eyes, has an articuno tail and feathers on top of her head, has articuno wings, and wears a white peasant top and blue jeans.
    Personality: Friendly, imaginitive, a daydreamer, loves being alone in nature or with friends.
    Side: good

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Sounds Interesting
    Name:Emily
    Pokemon:Charizard
    Team:Charizard[Flare],Dargonite,Salamance,Vaporeon[Hydro],Houndoom[Darkness],Tyranitar[Rage]
    Apearance:Charizard wings on her back,claws on her feet and hands,orange tinted skin,orange-blonde hair,red eyes,those two little horns things on head.
    Personality:She's gentle and very brave. Once befirneded and you are a very good friend to her, she'll do anything for you. Although she's gentle most of the time she tends to have a very bad temper.
    Side:Good

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    cool! ill join

name: cory
    pokemon: vulpix
    team: vulpix, flygon, salamance(i think thats how you spell it...), dragonair, kingdra
    apperance: sholder length blonde hair, loose black shirt, loose kacki jeans
    personality: serious, dosnt like to talk much(like kai X3). if you are friends with her,(fat chance) she is a strong courageos person.
    side:good('.~)

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    Name: Kamaria Riverwind
    Pokemon: Suicune
    Team: Vaporeon Male, Aqua, Umbreon(shiny) Female, Twilight, Dragonair, female, Sky, Ninetales, Female, Fire Spirit, Umbreon, male, Moon-Ray. (Ray)
    Apearance: Long light blue hair with lavender streaks, (like Suicune's mane), Small pure blue crystal on her forehead, deep blue eyes, long ribbony tails, short fur all over her body with the markings of a Suicune, White shirt, Blue jeans. She has a crystal belt with a snowflake buckle.
    Personality: Quiet, cheerful, gentle, a good friend. She is very protective of her freinds, and is skilled at her powers.
    Side: Good

Last edited:

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Name: Aenir
    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Team: Espeon (male), Absol (male), Shuppet (female), haunter (genderless)
    Apearance: Almost human. Long black hair, red eyes, but the familiar yellow circle on her forehead, elbows and knees. She has very pale skin an wears all black. Most people actually do mistake her for a human. She has black fox-like ears, but no tail.
    Personality: calm and easygoing, though not very talkitive
    Side: she hasn't yet chosen a side

Last edited:

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Name: Silver
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Team: An Eevee (his old Pokemon)
    Apearance: Silver is the opposite of everyone else. His Eevee was stolen, so he went to go get it. He snuck in through the vent shaft and found his Eevee. He did a dramatic jump in front of the machine before Eevee was turned into a human. He is now an Eevee because of that. He looks like a normal Eevee, except he wears a black hat.
    Personality: PO'd at everyone and everything in the same league as Cipher.
    Side: Good

NOTE: Ther has to be SOMEONE who's different.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir sat alone in the middle of the forest, her back up against a tree. Her eyes were closed, and she looked almost human sleeping by the tree. no one would notice she was different unless they took a second look and noticed the black fox-like ears atop her head. But that didn't matter here, as there was no one around, the closest city a couple thousand feet away.
    She prefered it here. The sound of birds chirping in the air, most likely little pidgy or others. It was calm, despite the slight breeze running threw her hair.
    Slowly, her eyes opened and she looked around. It was quiet...Too quiet.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I walked around the outskirts of the city, Pyrite. No one noticed me....... yet. The Chipher had just tried to turn me into a human. I was so angry at them! I would get them back. With my original wings on her back I flew into the air. If anyone saw me they'd think I was just a Charizard. I flew over a little forest and landed. Besides the whump of her landing it was perfectly quiet. It's to quiet here. I thought. Way too quiet.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    She heard the wingbeats, and sudden't realised where she was. What was she doing here? She didn't remember anything, except her name. But where would that get her? She loked in the sky just in time to see what the cause of the forest's silince was. But unfortunatly the trees were blocking out the sky.
    She climed the tree that she had been sleeping under, not even remembering where she learned how to climb, all she knew was that she could.
    She looked around, it was a Charizard. She sighed and was about to climb back down the tree untill she realized that the Charizard seemed pretty strange. She looked again. The Charizard was much too small, almost human in appearance. A very strange looking human, since most humans did not have larrge wings and were not ornage in color.
    Her eyes narrowed, what was gooing on? She looked down at ther hands, hands? She didn't have hands. She looked away, willing them to be black paws again, but when she looking back, they were still human hands. Now she knew something was completely wrong.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I found myself lying on the dry ground in the middle of the desert. It was scorching hot and I was exaughsted. I turned over on my side and stared into the distance. I sighed and stood up. My wings were sore from flying such a long distance to escape. I looked ahead, and saw something blue sparkling in the distance. I couldn't be a mirage. I stretched out my sore wings and flew toward the blue. It was a city.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir wondered if the bizare Charizard had spoted her. She didn't think he had yet, because he seemed to be flying higher in the sky with every minute, as if he...or she, Aenir said to herself...was trying to get away from something.
    So she silently watched, and wondered if she wound need to run too.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Silver walked around an unknown city. He stopped to scratch behind his ears. Life was good. He didn't have to worry about school, studying, or homework. He just needed to constantly worry about staying alive. Not that bad.
    Silver took his hat off, and threw the Pokeball in it with his teeth. "Come on, Eevee! We need food." With his favorite friend, Silver climbed the nearest tree. It's a little quiet... No chirping...

Yami's Girl

Years
    I looked up a tree. Fresh apples hung on it. I picked them and ate them ravenously. The the sent of Umbreon filled my nose. I can smell and Umbreon. But I smell human too. I looked around. I sniffed again. The scent was closer now. Then all at once I jumped to where the scent was the strongest and landed on something.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir shook it off, then began to climb back down the tree. She decided it would be best if she found the nearest town, that way she could try to figure out what was going on. She was so confussed, and realized she had been walking, and hadn't noticed before. So on she walked.

(and sometimes drove...and occasionally partied with the desert creatures....lol Kung Pow moment...)

Last edited:

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    She began to walk faster, wondering what this strange feeling was. She didn't remember anything, but she knew something felt very very wrong. She looked around. Hadn't she past that tree about half an hour ago?
    She sighed, not only was she having amnesia, but she felt as if she were going in circles.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I waited for a reply. When I got none I asked again. "Did you hear me? What's your name?" Then seeing she wanted to go somewhere I said:"I can navigate from above if you'd like. Most people will take me for a Charizard if they saw me." I flew into the air. "The next town is three miles from here."

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    pynpfan said:
    I waited for a reply. When I got none I asked again. "Did you hear me? What's your name?" Then seeing she wanted to go somewhere I said:"I can navigate from above if you'd like. Most people will take me for a Charizard if they saw me." I flew into the air. "The next town is three miles from here."
    She just noticed the other girl. She stopped and said, "Sorry, I didn't know you were talking to me!" She laughed a little, then said, " I don't know where I am, or who I am, so it doesn't matter quite that much." She said with another laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back