• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out of the Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir looked at the girl, then thought for a second, but nothing came to mind. Then she asked, "Who is this 'Chipher' guy you speak of?"

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    "No I won't until I tell this story. The Chipher are an evil orginization. They used to want to make Shadow Pokemon. Those Pokemon would attack thier human trainers. They used a ruthless attack called Shadow Rush. It hurt the pokemon who used it as well as the other Pokemon. But the Chipher were defeated and haven't been seen for years. Now they have resufraced and are now trying to turn pokemon into humans. The transformation wasn't sucessful so now this is how we look." I nodded my head. "We should probably stop them if to become pokemon, or in your case Silver, human again. I don't know how I know this but I do."

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    "Are you 100% sure?" Aenir asked, with a look of disbelief on her face. She looked away, then asked, "Where is this organization?"

Yami's Girl

Years
    "I am one hundred percent sure. Through my clouded memories I remember being owned by a trainer. We fought them until they captured her. I fled to a forest near a volcano where they found me and tried to turn me into her as they tried turning her into me." I sighed and looked at Aenir. "They are about five or so miles from here. They travel fast so we have to get them off our trail. I've led them straight to you so they'll turn us all into humans!" I rose into the air. "Are we going or what?"

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    "Humans? I kind of like the way I am now. I don't think I ever had a trainer, and I don't know if I was human at one point either, but I like being half, even if I can't remember anything," Aenir said. She wasn't completetly sure she knew what the other girl was talking about.

Yami's Girl

Years
    "Ah, you may like it now, but if you are pokemon again I gurantee you'll get your memries back. I don't know how I still have mine but either way. And one day I flew my trainer to school and she was made fun of because of how she looked. I don't think you want that to happen." I looked back. And there were the Chipher. "Holy Crap! They're here already!" I grabbed Aenir,Silver, and his Eevee, tossed them on my back and flew towards Celedon. "They'll never find us in a big place like Celedon."

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir looked back, her heart beating hard. She followed the Charizard girl thinking the whole time, What if I was never a Pokemon? What if I was born a human? The thought was kind of strange, but she did like being half. She looked and talked like a human, but at the same time she had special powers. She loved it.

Yami's Girl

Years
    OOC:You're on my back. No need to run. XD

IC:I flew as fast as I could. Making sure the Chipher wouldn't find us I zigzaged. Many pokemon jumped out of the way. When we reached Celedon I said:"Try to stick together. If we lose someone go stand behind the Mart building." I started running. "C'mon!"

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir nodded and followed the Charizard girl. She wasn't completely sure what she was suppossed to be doing, but she thought she should probably follow. Maybe this way she would be able to regain her memories.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir nodded and without speaking, followed her in. She heard the sound of foot steps behind them. Who were they, and why were they after her and the people she just met? Was it there fault that there were now people here that were after her. What was going on?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back