• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out of the Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Silver jumped from tree to tree, searching for apples. He was looking in a Sentret home when he heard people talking. Since he was at the top of the tree, Silver barely made out their figures below. He smiled, and started to use his favorite thing in the world: thought-speech. <I am the ghost of doughnuts past! Mwahahaha!>

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    She cocked her head, looking at Flare, "Well, the only name I know, other than your's, is Aenir. Do you think that might be my name? It sounds familiar to me." Then she looked up, sensing a difference in the air. "Do you feel that?" she asked Flare.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir looked down at the little Eevee, then picked it up and aske, "Are you all right? Was that you spying on us?" She asked with a friendly smile and scratched behind his ears.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    1313666 said:
    "Don't crush da merchandise." Silver said as he leaped onto the ground. "I'm a genuine, talking Eevee. There's only one of me."
    She looked at it kind of confussed, "What is an Eevee?" She asked.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I landed atop a large dome, next to a pool of water that was on top of it. I scanned the town below. There was water everywhere, there were even waterfalls on some of the houses.I made a soft cooing sound as I folded my wings and felt the warmth of the sunlight on them. I took a quick drink from the clear pool and went to sleep.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir smiled, and a thought came back to her, "Hmm.. Well I think I am a fox too!" She laughed and looked up and started to spin around. Then looked back at the eevees, "and I think I like it!" She laughed again. She still could not remember much, but she thought her memories would come back to her soon.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    1313666 said:
    "So, are we heading to Celadon?" Eevee looked hopeful. His eyes got big, and he looked pitiful. He turned and did this to Aenir.
    She got down on her hands and knees (InuYasha style!!!!) And looked at him. She grinned, a big grin that seemed almost impossible for her to do, showing all her teeth and her Umbreon fangs. But then she stood back up at looked down at him.
    "I don't see why not," she said, "What's there that you need to go?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back