• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out of the woodworks!

LiitleCrow

Liitle'Emperor'Crow
Years
  • Good morning, good evening and good night; Depending on where you're from ^_^
    I'm totally new here, so I thought it might be a good custom to introduce myself.
    So here I am, lil' Crow!
    My Pokémon background goes all the way back to Red version, which I didn't own myself, but I did play it manically none the less at every opportunity possible ;)
    After 3rd Gen it did nothing but escalate like crazy, to be frank I didn't really have anything better to do than use all my time on Pokémon anyway, but I've never once regretted it, which is how it should be ;)
    When 4th Gen launched, I started getting into competitive play, and that just made the game even greater!

But enough about my Pkmn background... :P

To tell a bit about myself and what I do:
    I'm an amateur game designer, with a degree in web-design and game-art.
    This doesn't mean that I'm good at art though, since it doesn't really interest me much; which in turn means that I haven't put a lot of time into it :/
    I'm pretty decent at sprite-art, which makes it better I guess ;)

At the moment I'm working on a Pokémon fan-game I call Pokémon Awakening, which I might post something about later if you guys are interested.
    I love this project with all my heart, so I really want it to turn out as great as possible, so I can definitely talk an ear off about it, and I'm more than open to ideas ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good evening, friend! Cool that you started with Pokemon Red; all my friends got that game when it first came around too, but I personally started with pokemon Yellow and pokemon Blue, and like yourself I've played it whenever possible! 3rd gen is indeed amazing. I really love Milotic and the Hoenn region in general, which they even improved on in ORAS; soooo awesome~ <33

Anyways, welcome to the forum! You'll be pleased to know that while we have loads of pokemon boards for you to check out, we also have many other boards such as the Art & Design board, taken care of by a wonderful moderator there so if you have any questions about that board you can ask her! But whatever interest you in this forum, I do hope you'll enjoy it. :3

Have a great stay, and good luck on your fan game! If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to PM or VM me! And I'd love to see you around; see you later~ <33

LiitleCrow

Liitle'Emperor'Crow
    Years
  • Haha ;)
    Thanks Robin!

Yeah, 3rd Gen is amazing!
    Even though my favorite Pokemon are Empoleon and Typhlosion, 3rd hands down had some of the best designs ever created!
    And yes, I definitely want to look around and explore the community!
    You guys seem real friendly, and I'm sure it's going to be a great stay =^_^=

And Archer! Yes, I do play Showdown! In fact, I stream it every Monday and Wednesday ;)
    So if you want to come and hang, maybe have a battle, we'll be sure to have a great time ^^

And yes; making a game is a butt-ton of work, but it's soooo worth it though ;)

Years
  • I'm also an artist! Makes me happy seeing others who majored in that. ^_^ I majored in Communications/Web Design and Digital Media so you and me both. Welcome, Crow! Haven't played fangames in years but we do have a lot of nice tools to tinker with here so have fun with that. See you around and ask if you're ever confused around the forum. :)

Back