• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overblown Thread Title! So-so User!

Cenzo25

Disciple of Red
    Years
    Hey all, the name's Cenzo25. My first exposure to Pokemon was the anime, and shortly after, Yellow Version became my first video game addiciton. When the THird Generation came around, I was sucked back in, and I'm a huge fan o' Pokemon Pearl. I even got a Mild Arceus today at TRU!

So yeah, hey, and about Ash vs Red? (Red always wins IMO.)

I'll be getting HeartGold once it hits USA shores.

Oh, and my fave Pokemon? Pikachu, Lucario, Staraptor, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Sceptile, Charizard, Torterra, Gliscor, Torkoal, Chimchar, Gardevoir, Pidegeot, Donphan, Heracross, Buizel, Swellow, and Glalie. Too many more to count!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    You've certainly made a unique title! ;D

Hiya Cenzo!
    I, too, became a fan after watching the anime. We're alike in this aspect. ;)
    You certaily seem to be a lively person. I really am glad to have met ya.

So, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums Cenzo! I really do hope that you have a lot of fun here! =D

(Read the rules and FAQ if you still haven't read them. They'll take a heavy load off your head. xP)

If you have any queries, simly ask the staff, any normal member or you can just ask me about it. =D

Cenzo25

Disciple of Red
    Years
    Thanks for the greeting I appreciate the advice! And now, don't worry, because I'll ask YOU all of my important questions. Just kidding, but I really do appreicate the lively hello!

Cool to meet someone else who used the anime as their Poke-Gateway Drug! I bet half the people here became fans of the franchise due to the anime huh? Now if only they had kept the quality up...

Years
    Hey Cenzo!! Welcome to PC!!

Like Derozio said, it would definetly be a good idea to read the rules at least once (don't worry, everyone's going to tell you that.)

I like your title - but it's hard to be a so-so user, you know.

Anyway, it's great to meet you, and I hope to see you around the forum!!

The anime's quality is a sad thing indeed...actually, I'm a rare fan - my family introduced me to Pokemon.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    One more anime addict ? I should make a group... Well anyways , welcome to the POKCOMMUNITTY forums . You are reminding of me on my first days in August.... ........ ......actually every new user does !

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Usually, I don't ever follow the anime, but we all have to start somewhere~ [FONT=&quot]♥ [/FONT] Welcome to the forums, enjoy it here.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Cenzo25

Disciple of Red
    Years
    Thanks everyone for the heartfelt welcomings! I have a feeling that this forum might actually be a pleasant Pokemon forum experience. *CoughUnlike Serebiicough*

Years
    Hey you will love it here (and will maybe love it too much, like many here). PC is a friendly community, and you will enjoy it so much. Read the rules, be active, and have fun! ;3

Back