• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW BUG Overlapping page navigation

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    bJYNHeg.jpg

On mobile Safari browser. When I am searching for posts, the grey page navigation arrows jump to the next line as seen in this picture.

This makes the top checkbox not work (the one for selecting all posts).

I solved it temporarily by tilting my phone so it expanded to wide view and the nav stuff fit on one row. The box was then possible to checkmark again.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i'll take a look into this

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    bJYNHeg.jpg

On mobile Safari browser. When I am searching for posts, the grey page navigation arrows jump to the next line as seen in this picture.

This makes the top checkbox not work (the one for selecting all posts).

I solved it temporarily by tilting my phone so it expanded to wide view and the nav stuff fit on one row. The box was then possible to checkmark again.

Just tested it on my phone and it works fine for me in Safari. Hmmm... what kind of phone do you have?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.2, "zoomed" view (idk if that affects anything).

Back